Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was only boring if you were a Bronco fan... I thought it was quite entertaining. I don't really like football and we watched the whole game, cheering through the whole thing.
    sigpic

Comment

That's what I'm thinking too. Sour grapes. We all watched the game and were cheering and being just about as loud as the 12th Man up in Seattle has known to be.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Didn't think most of the ads were that great. Love the Doritos ads though.

sigpic

Comment

There were a couple of What was that? sort of ads, but for the most part I loved them.
          sigpic

Comment

I loved the Doritos time machine, the truck commercial that was on right after that it was playing the song Sexy thang , the 80's Radio Shack one, and matrix like Kia commercials. But yeah this year there were none that really wowed me.

Oh an interesting bit of trivia about the Super Bowl the last time a team won with that big of a gap was in Super Bowl 27 when the Cowboys beat the Bills and the score was 52-17
            sigpic

Comment

I am really late posting the challenge today and I apologize!

Here are the entries for Challenge #19 "7 Deadly Sins" and the technical challenge 'use one picture multiple times'.

RodneyisGodney

JadedWraith

click for bigger please

FanGirl

Aang

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps375b93d3.gif

Blencathra

LittleCreek

dragongirl

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #20

sorry I am so late in posting this! I am iced/snowed in right now, so I am in dire need of sunshine and summertime. So that is the challenge this week.....showcase summer and/or sunshine.

Need a technical challenge? Make vertical art. Instead of your normal art, make it tall!! 180x700.

and if you still need something else......make Valentines art.

entries due to me by midnight your time, Sunday Feb 9th.
                sigpic

Comment

Great work for the art!

Hmmmm..... I'm pondering on the next challenge. I quite like the idea of doing something vertically. I might have a go at that.

So what's this regarding a 12th man? Sorry someone will have to explain. The only 12th man I know of is Doctor Who related.

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Love all the art! I'm starting to stroke my evil imaginary beard to decide what to do with this next weeks. I might be able to come up with something there.

In American Football, there's 11 players for each team on the field. In Seattle (where my Seahawks are) the crowd in the stands have been certified as the loudest in the whole NFL. It's a serious homefield advantage. They've come to be known as the 12th Man. I just jump and scream from here in New Mexico.
                    sigpic

Comment

There are 11 football players allowed on the field, so the fans call themselves the "12th man" because they are so loud. And this is *just* Seattle. They have set off earthquake instruments [whatever they are called] because they have been so loud. It's a 'thing'

guess me and ever posted at the same time
                      sigpic

Comment

Great minds think alike!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ahh. So that's what it means.

My leg's gone numb.

Comment

Blen I would not have been able to answer that lol

*huggles* that is not good
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry about the numbness, Blen.

Watched Sherlock (3rd episode) last night! Wow!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Sherlock
                                Spoiler:
                                I did think there was something off with Mary but I didn't think she had lied about her whole life. I never thought she would actually shoot Sherlock. I was shocked that Sherlock shoot Magnusessn in front of people (I was not overly surprised that he killed him just that so many people witnessed it) As for Moriarty I have not decided yet if he is alive, if he did get himself a "pet" that is doing this to scare people or if there is someone else out to play that is just using Moriarty's image. There is so much more that I am still reeling about
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X