Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is very cold out here today! But since I'm indoors, I can't say that it is currently bothering me. I'm sure when I get ready to leave though I will be hating it.
    sigpic

Comment

If it weren't for the wind blowing open cabinets and stuff off the table, the weather would be perfect here.

But then, I also love the "cold" weather here. I just can't handle the summer heat.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I know what you mean heat sucks
        sigpic

Comment

I'm just grateful I have a cooler and live by a lake to go swimming.
          sigpic

Comment

I have A/C and sadly no where to go swimming I would love to have a pool or an endless pool (those look so cool)
            sigpic

Comment

Pool would be great. We used to have one, but the wind flipped it one winter when it was mostly drained and it got torn up. Will afford another one someday!

I'm not sure about an endless pool. It almost seems to me to be like a treadmill in water. I don't have much luck with treadmills.
              sigpic

Comment

It is I would think a pool that you can swim in a straight line would be easier than a treadmill plus they some are just as much a hot tub as they are they are a pool.
                sigpic

Comment

When I win the lottery (and I'm sure that will be any day now ) I'd love to have a pool. It would have to be an indoor one, as I don't fancy swimming through the eternal rain.

Comment

Yes it would have to be indoor then rain, shine, hail, sleet or snow you could go swimming (which is one of the best workouts ever)
                    sigpic

Comment

I am sure Ever is happy right now. I have to say until that one touchdown I didn't think the Broncos even showed up.
                      sigpic

Comment

What a FUN game. Usually the team I like chokes when it counts... this has been a fun change.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          I am sure Ever is happy right now. I have to say until that one touchdown I didn't think the Broncos even showed up.
                          Oh, it was a party at the Ever household! The only detractors were younger son (who cheers for anyone I'm not) and his girlfriend who is a Bronco's fan. But we were going crazy! Even Miriam and Sophia were cheering and clapping for the Hawks!

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                          What a FUN game. Usually the team I like chokes when it counts... this has been a fun change.
                          Lots of fun!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sherlock...I....it....there...OMG! I will have to watch that one again. I just can't...OMG
                            sigpic

Comment

Hee! I know! Bit of a stunner, isn't it.

Glad you all enjoyed your game.

Comment

I guess I'll have to wait for Sherlock to be on Netflix. *pouts* I just don't watch PBS for anything.

LOVED the game. And just to those who think it was a boring game (I've heard that on the news a few times this morning)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X