Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Morning Love Shack.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! Morning, Bailey! How's it going?

Tired today, Bailey?

sigpic

Comment

A little bit, but I think it is half lack of sleep and half maybe a cold that is making my eyes sting a little. Hopefully that is something that goes away soon.

How was your relaxing day yesterday?

sigpic

Comment

Oh, sorry about the cold. Hot tea, vitamins, steam showers. Hope you get to feeling better.

Yesterday was wonderful. Read a book and did almost nothing else. Lots of fun.

I'm putting in Stargate today. Quarantine, some Teal'c eps. Going to have fun again today.
              sigpic

Comment

The cold isn't bad... mainly the sting in the eyes and headaches. Thankfully not a lot of the sore throat or coughing.

Sounds like you have some wonderful plans for the day. Those are my favorite kinds of days.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I get the easy day. Poor Hubby. Someone stole the gasoline from the fire department last night, so he has to wait for a deputy to show up and reorder some gasoline for the department. Plus he has to do a bunch of administrative stuff for the fire department because the previous chief never did. Sheesh!

Now if only Felger would quit being stupid.
                  sigpic

Comment

How frustrating for your hubby. Hopefully those that stole the gas will trip themselves up somehow.

sigpic

Comment

It's hard telling what will happen. Most people get away with everything around here. Literally.
                      sigpic

Comment

That is always a bummer, Ever. Hope that the exception happens at some point.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
                          sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Ever.

It's raining AGAIN. I'm sitting sipping my nice hot cup of tea, eating a biscuit and reading some fan fic on A03.

Comment

It's looking to be nice here. Low 70s but windy. I can't have all the windows open.
                              sigpic

Comment

It is perfect here. a light breeze 70's sunny and then cool front comes Sun it will be colder here than where they are playing the Super Bowl Oh speaking of I saw a thing as to what British think the Super Bowl is and one person had it perfectly! He said "It is 3 hours of adverts broken up by some sport" There was one woman who said that apparently they like to be hurt all I could think was this from a place with Rugby where pads and helmets would get you laughed at. But then again Football players are not the sharpest knives in the drawer are they.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X