Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Sweetheart.

sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the hug!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Today's advent was made by RodneyisGodney

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

That Advent is adorable!
          sigpic

Comment

Reminder about Secret Santa and also the challenges

The due date was Dec 19th, but I will extend it until Sunday Dec 22nd midnight your time. I will hand out presents on Monday Dec 23rd. If your gifts are already done you can send them to me early, you do not have to wait until the deadline to get them to me.

The current challenge of favorite Disney or Pixar movie or favorite Christmas movie/story has been extended until Sunday Dec 29th.

If you said that you would be a "back up" for me for secret santa, or you have some free time to make an extra gift or two, or if you are not signed up for secret santa but want to make something, please PM me asap. Thanks!
            sigpic

Comment

Such a cute advent!

I'm struggling with a bad back at the moment. So sorry Copter I don't think I can sit down long enough to make anything.

I see everyone has been getting on doing their Christmas shopping. I've done all mine on line. I absolutely detest going out and battling through crowds of coughing disease ridden people. I much prefer to buy on line and get things delivered straight to my house.

Comment

Thanks Blen I appreciate it. I hope someone can pop up for me. I sure hope you feel better! *hugs*

And I feel the same way. Me and little copter did one day of massive shopping back in November before the crowds got crazy and the few things we've needed since then have been online. No craziness for us!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  Such a cute advent!

I'm struggling with a bad back at the moment. So sorry Copter I don't think I can sit down long enough to make anything.

I see everyone has been getting on doing their Christmas shopping. I've done all mine on line. I absolutely detest going out and battling through crowds of coughing disease ridden people. I much prefer to buy on line and get things delivered straight to my house.
                  Speaking as someone who has never had the opportunity to shop online before...
                  I don't see how a lot of things can be bought online. I mean, I can see the shoes there, but I'd personally want to try them on before I buy. Same with lots of clothes, some furniture stuffs (how can you tell how comfy it is unless you try?)

I can see getting books, movies, electronics, stuff like that. But a bunch of stuff, I'd want to try out before I buy.
                  sigpic

Comment

That is how I am Ever if it is something I wear I need to try it on but movies, books, I bought a cat box, some arts and craft stuff, car window sticker decals, stuff like that online it is nice how much faster shopping is and that means other than food and clothing when I absolutely must buy cloths (I hate cloths shopping) I don't have to deal with the idiot drivers on the roads trying to kill me or the stupid rude people in stores and no standing in line thinking why does a store have 30 check out lines if they only ever open like 3 of them?
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't get that myself. It was one of the reasons one of the grocery stores in town closed after we got out Wal-Mart. It never had more than two lanes open at a time.

I've about convinced Hubby to let me do all the shopping next year (maybe) and I've got a bunch of sites I lurk around in for t-shirts, geeky things, stuff like that. We'll see.
                      sigpic

Comment

I have had tee shirts that were given to me that were ordered online they are probably the only clothing I would possibly buy online.

Stupid stores not wanting to open lanes to get people through faster. My mom and step-dad said one time the lines were so bad at a wal-mart they were at they thought about getting a buggy filling it with frozen type stuff ice cream frozen dinners that kind of stuff and get in a line then walk away from it like they got tired of waiting to teach them to have more lanes open. They never did but I thought it was a fun idea
                        sigpic

Comment

Today's advent was made by JadedWraith

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Great Advent!
                            sigpic

Comment

Today's advent was made by RinkRat

sigpic

Comment

That is just so sweet!

Comment

Working...
                                X