Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's advent was made by slizzie1986

sigpic

Comment

Today's advent was made by Lahela

sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone.
        sigpic

Comment

DG... I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. *hugs*
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Lovely Advents!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Morning Ever.

sigpic

Comment

Morning, Bailey! How's it going?
                sigpic

Comment

Good, but I'm tired of shopping... or maybe the better sentiment is that I'm tired of trying to figure out what to get a few members of my family. Otherwise, going well.

How are you today?

sigpic

Comment

I'm tired this morning. I was up a lot last night stewing at my oldest. Just grrrrrrr.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get chores and writing done today.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry there was a need to stew at the oldest.

I need to edit a bit on my Christmas one-shot I wrote when I get the chance so I can post it up. Today though I'm leaving work early to shop with my mom. Hopefully the last bit of it will be done today! I'm such a procrastinator!

The rest of the week we are supposed to be working late at work to get one of the final projects out the door by Friday.

We should start a list of R/K Holiday fics when we come across them.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                        Sorry there was a need to stew at the oldest.

I need to edit a bit on my Christmas one-shot I wrote when I get the chance so I can post it up. Today though I'm leaving work early to shop with my mom. Hopefully the last bit of it will be done today! I'm such a procrastinator!

The rest of the week we are supposed to be working late at work to get one of the final projects out the door by Friday.

We should start a list of R/K Holiday fics when we come across them.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/bailey1ak/Ronon%206/large-FullSize-sga211-0025xe.jpg~original
                        Oh, I'll either kill the boy (and his wife) or I'll blow a gasket myself. In both cases, I won't have to worry about it anymore.

Yay fic! I look forward to it!

I've got a bit more shopping to do. It'll have to wait until next week as I'm currently out of money. Got most of the shopping done!

Good luck with late work. That can be especially trying.
                        sigpic

Comment

I suggest waiting until after Wednesday, just so your family doesn't have to bring your presents and dinner to you in jail... it can really dampen the Christmas spirit... and they rarely decorate the prisons in a very festive way.

sigpic

Comment

I have to wait 10 whole days to kill them? Whhhhyyyyyyy??
                            sigpic

Comment

Think of it as "counting to 10"... you know... like they teach you in anger management classes.

sigpic

Comment

I might cry before then.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X