Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Favourite game???????? Hmmmmmmm........ I'll have to think about that one *ponders*

Are we talking about game as in when England beat Australia in the Rugby World Cup, or are we talking about game as in Cribbage, or game as in Snakes and Ladders??

Well I'm pleased to say the RSPCA came and took away all the clutter from my hall. But I'm fairly certain that should there be a Furniture Leaping event at the next Olympics, the Blen household will be well set to win.
    I'd give you guys a 10!

I was going through my fics on my computer and saw our Round Robin! We need to continue it! If we want to get it going again, I'll post all the parts again.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Morning Ever.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            morning ever! on a house cleaning spree today.....yippee
            sigpic

Comment

Morning, Bailey! Morning, Copter!

I'm not sure how much cleaning can be done around here. Baby stuff is strewn all over the place. Miri's perch takes up a significant portion of the living room.
              sigpic

Comment

I had my cleaning spree yesterday. Folks came over for dinner, so there was motivation.

sigpic

Comment

Lord, I don't know that I'll have room for anyone to come over for dinner for a while. Maybe everyone can sit on the porch? It's still nice around here.

And pb says it's down for maintenance for a while. No pretties!
                  sigpic

Comment

I finally have a large enough house for people to actually come over for dinner when it isn't summer. (Previous house way, way too small... company only allowed when it was nice enough outdoors.)

Sorry about your PB being down. Mine is still up... so pretty posting for a little bit longer.

sigpic

Comment

Of the family here in the area, I've got the largest house. We generally have Thanksgiving here. Mom and Dad have a one room cabin, little brother has a single wide trailer, we have a double wide. It's just I haven't been able to figure out how to organize Miriam with her cast stuff as yet.

Three things sold me on this house. It's set up weird so it wasn't the house itself. One, artesian well. I LOVE how our water tastes. Two, the view. Right behind our house is state land and then a lake and a huge mountain that we have a great view of. Three, a BBQ, outside kitchen area. Love that! We've got outside space for lots of people.
                      sigpic

Comment

And pb is working again.

sigpic

Comment

That sounds wonderful, Ever! I think that would have sold me as well.

sigpic

Comment

We'd like to get married as soon as possible.
                            sigpic

Comment

Can it at least wait until we are off this ship?
                              sigpic

Comment

Doesn't really look like Jenn's willing to wait!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X