Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am watching the Doctor Revisited that I rec from BBCA last night and wow this is weird after seeing this I am wondering who thought that after the Doctor Who movie thing made in the US that Torchwood in the US would be a good idea? Shouldn't they have learned. The Doctor is not bad just a really kind of stupid story
    sigpic

Comment

I'm wondering the same thing about the USA version of Primeval >.< That got canceled, didn't it? And then the US version of Skins, as well...
      sigpic

Comment

Hello guys!! It is time for the art challenge!! I will post all the entries I received [and there were A LOT!] and then after that I will post the new challenge! It make take a few posts, so bear with me.
        sigpic

Comment

The same with the US version of Being Human although I don't know if that is still on or not I know I didn't care for it as much. Hollywood needs to leave the British shows alone

YAY Art coming
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Saturday was busy here. I went to a First Aid training with the local volunteer fire department - Hubby and sons are part of it. I learned a few things to help me write Jenn better in the future.

In the middle of the training, there came a call of a helicopter crash. That NEVER happens in this area. So the guys are all out of there.

I figured I'd be helpful when it became obvious they were closing down the road near the crash site to stop traffic at the fire department tell them if they're going into town turn around and take the freeway.

Anyways, all is going well and about two hours in (on my part it's all going well at any rate) and I'm talking to a driver who stopped. A couple of motorcyclists just went around me. Fifteen minutes later they come back and blamed me for not telling them the road was closed down 5 miles up the road. I looked at them and said,"I have a truck in the middle of the road with lights flashing, orange cones and am standing in the middle of the road for my health. You're the ones went around me."

They said something about how I was talking to the vehicle in front of them - well, DUH!!!!! I was so mad - not that they went around me. They might have been going to one of the 50 or so homes between the fire hall and the accident. But they came back and blamed me? Can I call BS when I smell it?

Unfortunately, there were no survivors in the crash. Hubby and sons got all heat exhausted and dehydrated. They're doing better though.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            I am watching the Doctor Revisited that I rec from BBCA last night and wow this is weird after seeing this I am wondering who thought that after the Doctor Who movie thing made in the US that Torchwood in the US would be a good idea? Shouldn't they have learned. The Doctor is not bad just a really kind of stupid story
            The story was very strange for Eight. If it had been a better - less weird story - maybe there might have been more TV Movies.

Looking forward to everyone's art!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Challenge #1

Artwork: Make a sig and matching avi/icon of your fave thunk, from any show or movie. This is not limited to just SG1/SGA. Extra challenge…….make another set all in black and white, no color!

I did not receive any writing entries this time. I did receive a lot of art entries though! It is awesome! Since there are SO many, and some of the thunks do not 'belong' in certain threads, I am going to spoiler everything.

RiG & JW.....I think I am missing some pieces from you guys.....I went through all the PM's.....I think maybe you posted them in threads and forgot to send them to me maybe? If you did send them to me and I missed them I am sorry! You can resend them and I will edit them in here and on the clubhouse, it is no problem!

FlyBoyFanGirl
              Spoiler:

Libero
              Spoiler:

Little Creek

DellRuby
              sigpic

Comment

part 2:

slizzie1986
                spoilered for the TV show Graceland
                Spoiler:

syfyfan
                Spoiler:

dragongirl
                Spoiler:

Last edited by mrscopterdoc; 02 September 2013, 10:23 AM. Reason: pics too big for GW limits
                sigpic

Comment

part 3:

copter
                  Spoiler:

JadedWraith
                  Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

part 4:

Everlovin
                    Spoiler:

maneth
                    Spoiler:

DrJenniferDex
                    Spoiler:
                    sig

RodneyisGodney
                    Spoiler:

The Lady Blue
                    Spoiler:

Last edited by mrscopterdoc; 02 September 2013, 09:57 AM. Reason: pic was too big for GW limits
                    sigpic

Comment

part 5:

taris-eirien
                      Spoiler:

Grace
                      Spoiler:

SeNedra
                      Spoiler:

WHEW!!!!! SO much beautiful art!! Thank you everyone!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Never seen the original Being Human...I tried, but my cousin hates most British shows and made me turn it off...but I've seen the US one, and the only part I liked was watching Kyle Schmid in it

Edit: Beautiful job, everyone!
                        sigpic

Comment

Kyle Schmid was in the US version of Being Human? Was he a Vampire?
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry about the writing challenge. Like I said, life got crazy here for a day or so.

I LOVE the British Being Human. Maybe if I hadn't seen and loved it first I might have been able to watch the American version. Don't know.

Amazing artwork everyone!
                            sigpic

Comment

That is possibly why I didn't care for the US version
                              sigpic

Comment

I just know I watched the first couple of eps of the US version and it was practically word for word exactly like the UK one and I was so disappointed. I was hoping for same premise, but all new characters and stories.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X