Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GW is back, nice! I finally chose the icon themes/pics. This was the hardest part, it is much easier to actually create them

Comment

Aha! We're back!

I was so bored yesterday I made another set of icons & wrote down ideas for a third. I rather enjoy choosing which ones to make. I have lists & add to them while I'm doing my chores.

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
        GW is back, nice! I finally chose the icon themes/pics. This was the hardest part, it is much easier to actually create them
        Lucky! I was bus with Miriam yesterday. She just seemed to need Meema snuggles. So I didn't get anything done.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Morning everyone.

I finally got internet back and GW was down.

At least it is back now and its Friday!

Grrrr... now it seems that LJ is down.
          sigpic

Comment

Bailey's moved into her new house! Yay!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm excited too... although I still have a garage full of furnishings and boxes to get through... but at least all of the deadline type things are done and the internet is back. ... can visit with my friends now.
              sigpic

Comment

It won't take too long to get everything where you want it. Believe me, I know.
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

I'm going to hold you to that, Ever!

Thanks Blen. I saw your vacation pics when I was trying to catch up... they were wonderful and that little girl of your's is just growing into a gorgeous young lady.
                    sigpic

Comment

I ended up teaching today. They kids weren't little monsters for a change!

And, as I've pretty much run out of time, I figure I'll turn in my animal entry to the challenge.

sigpic

Comment

Hey, all! Just popping in very briefly before my second...third? does my first training day count?...day of work, gonna be there until closing for the next three nights, and I really need to go get a shower before I go in tonight. Love you all!
                        sigpic

Comment

How's work been?
                          sigpic

Comment

*pops head in* Hi guys, very long time, no see... How are you all?
                            sigpic
                            My Site || My Blog

Comment

MK! *huggles* You have been missed
                              sigpic

Comment

It's been good, thanks, Ever. Just got home from tonight's shift, and my feet are killing me...my leads both said I did great, though
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X