Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do you fancy doing a re-watch? We could watch it soonish for inspiration or we could watch it on The Day? Anyone got any preference?

Comment

I'm up for watching anytime. It does help me set the tone of my fic, but I think for sure we also need to watch on Intentions Day.

Maybe Sunday if we want to watch early for inspiration? A few days later for Bailey's sake?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I will happily watch the ep but it would depend on when.
        sigpic

Comment

I have job orientation tomorrow! Wish me luck!
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Good luck, DrJenn!
            sigpic

Comment

THREE DAY WEEKEND!!! I am happy work has been driving me freaking crazy I was close to just walking out on day this week I was so mad. So this could not come soon enough

Good Luck DrJenn!
              sigpic

Comment

Home! Orientation went well, I officially start work tomorrow!
                sigpic

Comment

YAY!! That is good news
                  sigpic

Comment

It is! And I just worked it out, I'll make $66 tomorrow alone, and I think I made half that today
                    sigpic

Comment

YAY!! making money is a good thing
                      sigpic

Comment

Seriously! Just under $100, for working one day and sitting around watching videos and filling out paperwork for a day? Love it!
                        sigpic

Comment

I love the easy days
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            THREE DAY WEEKEND!!! I am happy work has been driving me freaking crazy I was close to just walking out on day this week I was so mad. So this could not come soon enough

Good Luck DrJenn!
                            Three days of the kids home! They only just went back to school!

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                            Home! Orientation went well, I officially start work tomorrow!
                            Yay! Good luck with the new job!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Ever! (Doesn't hurt that the only guy in the room was super gorgeous...-sighs- I love dark hair and blue eyes...) And I love them too, DG! I almost fell asleep watching the videos, though...that would've been embarrassing...
                              sigpic

Comment

watch out I may be jumping out of y'alls closets and try and scare you...oh wait Monsters try to make you laugh now so I guess I will be jumping out of your closet to make you laugh which is impressive since I am in Nemo's class

Yes falling asleep would be bad

oh dear poor parents only just got kids out of the house and now they have to have them for 3 days ick
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X