Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    I sooooo want to... what time is the deadline for the challenge?
    if you can get it to me anytime before Sunday night...so you have all week and weekend still

I *just* went through moving and I know exactly how much it sucks. *hugs*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      if you can get it to me anytime before Sunday night...so you have all week and weekend still

I *just* went through moving and I know exactly how much it sucks. *hugs*
      I bet you do... at least I only have to move to a house a mile away though! It would be much harder if this was to a different state! *hugs back* You have to be much more efficient in the box-packing part when you are going to move it far away.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
        Thank you, dears Trying to figure out how to do a banner without hard lines in it...
        DG and Copter did a beginners type of tut for that... I'll see if I can find it...

Woo Hoo... had a bookmark for it... and at work no less.

This page has a link to all of the tuts they did... the tut called layers might help with that.
        sigpic

Comment

I bet you do... at least I only have to move to a house a mile away though! It would be much harder if this was to a different state! *hugs back* You have to be much more efficient in the box-packing part when you are going to move it far away.
          Actually the packing of the boxes wasn't the killer part. Getting everything into the truck, and then once we got here getting out of the truck and into the house.....that was a nightmare. Never....ever.....again.

But if you can sneak in 15-20 minutes to do a sig you'll enjoy it

DG and Copter did a beginners type of tut for that... I'll see if I can find it...

Woo Hoo... had a bookmark for it... and at work no less.

This page has a link to all of the tuts they did... the tut called layers might help with that.
          awesome!
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Bailey!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
              Thank you, Bailey!
              Your Welcome. DG & Copter did a good job on those tuts... they are perfect for beginners. I still refer back to them whenever I get a bit rusty in my gimping skills.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                no ma'am....you can do one thunk per sig if you want, or if you would rather make a multi thunk you can do that too! Whatever you want! This is for fun!

Yes, on Sunday. I will post reminders in just a bit and you can copy and paste that for me in the flyboy thread if you don't mind. **hugs** you sure you don't have 15 minutes you can try to gimp something? <bats eyelashes>
                Oh, I have an idea. Not sure if I can pull it off.

I sooooo want to... what time is the deadline for the challenge?

Spoiler:
                The first night we aren't moving things to our current garage or over to the new house will be Saturday. Of course all of our belongings will be in the garage of the new house being sorted through and put into the new house... so still pretty disorganized and busy.

It is soooo hot and muggy here now though, so it is making it hard to do anything efficiently. I hate showering at night, but it is a must after having to make so many trips to the garage with furniture and boxes. Zaps all energy and make it hard to stay up late at night to do anything. Might be able to sneak in some time... but not holding my breath.

Up side is that I have packed away most of my kitchen... so not a lot of cooking happening in our house. Too hot to want to warm the stove up anyway. So it has to be cold food, or fast food and a few meals with the folks.

Ever... is Intentions day Thursday the 19th?
                Yes. Intentions Day is the 19th
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ever I was looking for some Jason/Ronon pics but I wasn't finding ones I liked I did find a couple and made another sig and avi.

Not sure if I will make more or not will have to take it day by day to see how I feel after work like today yeah I feel like being a bump on the log
                  sigpic

Comment

Made a thing http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/y...psfce2caf2.png
                    Last edited by DrJenniferDex; 26 August 2013, 02:13 PM. Reason: Edited because I didn't notice that I hadn't saved after fixing the pin, so I had to redo it and save it again
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Just a reminder about the challenge going on.

If you are a little rusty [I know I am] and want to refresh yourself on Gimp, or if you are new to Gimp and want to learn and try out these challenges, check out these tutorials.

Check out the new clubhouse here. The current [and past challenges] will always be listed here for easy reference. The link is always in my sig.

Challenge #1

Artwork: Make a sig and matching avi/icon of your fave thunk, from any show or movie. This is not limited to just SG1/SGA. Easy Peasy right? Remember GW size limits are 700 by 180 pixels or 102.5 KB for sigs and 100x100 or 120x120 for avis/icons.

We are taking it easy this time, so to ease back into artwork and challenges. If you would like an extra challenge…….make another set all in black and white, no color!
                      Again, we are going slow for this first challenge.

If you are more interested in fan fic, or like both, there is a writing challenge as well. Write a drabble, no less than 100 words. If you are feeling spiffy, make it 300, or even 500 words. No more than 500 or else it becomes a story. We just want a drabble this time. Go slow, ease back into it. Topic is artist choice. Have fun!!!

PM me your entries no later than Sunday September 1st at 6 PM CST / 12AM GMT.

You can do more than one thunk in your art, or just one, it is your choice. Post them here if you want, but don't forget to PM me! Above all else...HAVE FUN!

Let me know if there are any questions, concerns or thoughts!
                      sigpic

Comment

Guess who did a thing for Intentions Day?

Edit: Wait...not Intentions Day? Oh, well, I still did a thing for the challenge Copter just posted I'm proud of myself
                        sigpic

Comment

YAY DrJenn!
                          sigpic

Comment

Can you tell I'm having fun playing around with Gimp?
                            sigpic

Comment

Good more pretties for everyone
                              sigpic

Comment

Yup! But sadly, you don't get to see my challenge thing until whenever it gets posted by Copter Keeping it a secret until then.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X