Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love that pic, Ever.
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/bailey1ak/Ronon%20Keller/doppleganger0350.jpg
          He is look at her hand and thinking what she can do with her hands
          sigpic

Comment

*grins at DG*

sigpic

Comment

I came back and thought I am in some diferent crazy thread Love the sigs, Bailey and Ever

I am going to do some art for Once Upon a Time, my colague (the one who is doing Czech subtitles for that show, with my occasional little help) wants sig/avatar combo, one for Belle and one for Rumplestiltskin. That is going to be fun, I hope it will go as I imagine. Cause sometimes it really doesn't recently.

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

SeNedra, I wouldn't worry too much. You always have such beautiful artwork. Even if it doesn't work out like you expected.

How's this for crazy! Last night during supper we hear a huge noise. We've had a wind storm here all afternoon, so I figured it was the wind blowing the doors off the storage sheds or something. It was a microburst that blew the roof off the neighbor's shed! That shed was nearly the size of their house! The wind continued and I think eventually knocked down the rest of the shed.

I briefly thought it was the roof off one of our sheds as it was lying half on top of that shed.

I'm catching up on fic today! I see that Nika has a new one out and Hifield has another chapter of Intentions up! Yay!
                sigpic

Comment

How likes Trace Adkins? I have a pic of him that I just want to share (just can't post it here) needless to say it is of him in a hospital gown and his...um.....assets are visible
                  sigpic

Comment

*snerk*
                    sigpic

Comment

I keep looking at it and you would think I could find fault but other than it isn't life sized and 3D I got nothing
                      sigpic

Comment

I believe it.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think I may have killed Ever
                          sigpic

Comment

Just a little bit.
                            sigpic

Comment

but it is a nice way to go
                              sigpic

Comment

Really!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X