Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I didn't realize the Hornets moved from Charlotte. This is what I get for marrying a man who's more into wrestling and MMA than team sports.

Go Mariners!!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I am not a fan of Basketball so until Katrina I didn't even know there was a Basketball team called Hornets

Top of the 8th still 4-3

EDIT: The seagulls seem to know the game is almost over there is a whole flock of them hanging out
      sigpic

Comment

Would you believe there's a flock of seagulls in T or C where I'm from? They love to hang around the high school and get all the scraps the kids leave in the parking lots.
        sigpic

Comment

Is there a big lake near by? It seems like an odd place for Seagulls unless there is some large body of water somewhere.

4-3 top of the 9th about to start.
          sigpic

Comment

Game is over 4-3 a Tied series and Rangers will host the Mariners Fri-Sun (Good thing Sundays game will be in the afternoon the New ep of Once Upon a Time is Sun ) Speaking of Ever are you caught up on OUaT?
            sigpic

Comment

Not caught up yet, but I've been sharing a computer.

The biggest lake in the state is right there, although the water levels have been WAAAAyY down in the last 10 years or so.
              sigpic

Comment

Hello all. Just checking in. Babies and I are doing great. Yay. Got little girl snuggled up on me right now.

Hope all is well with you guys.

Ever I am sorry your trip is so uncomfortable. I hope you and Miriam get to go home SOON!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Bummer.

Yeah this drought is a killer we get rain here and it helps but we are still far below avg.

Glad everyone is doing well Pocus
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                    Hello all. Just checking in. Babies and I are doing great. Yay. Got little girl snuggled up on me right now.

Hope all is well with you guys.

Ever I am sorry your trip is so uncomfortable. I hope you and Miriam get to go home SOON!!!
                    Glad everyone is well, Pocus! I have babies all over me from time to time here.

The trip itself is starting to right itself. One, I'm going home next week and Dad is switchign out with me. That'll put the fear of God in those two kids! All Miriam needs to go home is 4 good medicine levels. Don't know about Friday's but hoping these next ones this week look good. The bug bites are mostly gone. Just a couple of itchy spots. And the cold is just about over with. It was just really bad Wednesday when I was running a fever. I was worried about getting Miriam too sick - seeing as how she doesn't have an immune system and all.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hope the Ever family is done with Denver soon and glad your cold is better and less bug bites is good too
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, I will be very glad to not have to be here in Denver any more. I'll be glad when this year is up and I'll only be making trips up here every other year. I absolutely never want to stay in this hotel again. But aside from all that, supposedly the time is short.
                        sigpic

Comment

I bet you wont want to stay there again good thing there are other hotels to stay in when you have to go back in later years
                          sigpic

Comment

That too. I'm going to strongly suggest to whoever at the state of New Mexico to reconsider their contract with the hotel. This last couple of months they've been real jerks. They won't do anything about the bugs - in fact implied it was our fault we had them. Originally gave us free breakfasts - now only 3 per week. Generally being pains.

Future stays are only going to be for a maximum of 2 weeks. I'm going somewhere else.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow what a crappy hotel. *huggles*
                              sigpic

Comment

I'll be glad when it's in our rear view mirror. Which won't be for long because once we're on the freeway you can't see it anymore.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X