Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is true we can all enjoy that
    sigpic

Comment

So... the gif playing on my screen and DW on my television.

Not sure when I'll get to see the DW special. Hopefully before I go to bed that night, but if not than the next day for sure.

Does your family like DW, DG? Will they watch it with you while you are there?
      sigpic

Comment

My brother does so we may try and slip away to watch it although after making my Stepdad watch A Christmas Story a few times I am sure he would be happy to see anything else if nothing else I have checked my DVR it is recording it and I will be able to see it when I get home.
        sigpic

Comment

I know my folks won't watch it, so it depends on how late it is when we get home. I know the kids will watch for sure, my hubby will probably, although he'll protest to keep up appearances.

My daughter has caught up on the 11th Doctor - except for the current season. She has now gone back and is watching 9th and then 10th Doctor.
          sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Love Shack! How's it going?

Busy day and it's not over yet. Promised I'd help Star at a basketball game tonight.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            OMG! The news is saying there is a possibility repeat a possibility of snow in DFW on Christmas!! I wont be here of course but it could happen! I have never had a white Christmas. The closest I ever got everyone was so excited it snowed on Christmas Eve everyone went to bed with snow out the windows and over night a warm front came in and all the snow was gone when everyone got up on Christmas morning.
            That would be exciting! They're predicting snow in Denver tomorrow but no word about next week.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            We won't be having any snow either Bailey. It's being unseasonably warm with lots of rain.

Do you think you may get a bit of snow before you go to your Mum's DG?

The rest of us can all stare at this.

Love the gif!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I got my Secret Santa gifts from Copters SS and I got so spoiled so many yummies

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Lucky you, DG! Great artwork, Copter!
                sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack!

Those are all beautiful, DG!! And such a variety too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lovely artwork DG.

I've had some good news and some bad news. The good news is that Mr Blen's brother in law (the one with leukaemia) is now in remission. He is still in hospital having chemo but his latest tests show no abnormal cells. Hopefully he will be out of hospital for Christmas. My bad news is that my uncle has been admitted to hospital and isn't likely to be going home any time soon. He had a bad stroke a few years ago and more recently was diagnosed with lung cancer.

Comment

Oh Blen, *stops to hug* sorry to hear that you have really great news that is tempered by the bad news. I hope that your uncle does well and will keep you all in my prayers during the holidays. So glad to see the good update for Mr Blen's BiL.
                      sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear about your BiL! Great news there. Sorry to hear about your Uncle though. I'll be praying for him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Great news about your BiL Blen but *huggles* so sad about your uncle
                          sigpic

Comment

*pouts* We were driving around town doing all the errands before we go up to Denver tomorrow. And the truck we were going in decided to break down! So, the mechanic will try to fix it tomorrow and maybe Friday we can leave. I'm bummed now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh no! *huggles* that sucks Ever!
                              sigpic

Comment

Completely
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X