Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most I've noticed are on ff.net and really... there aren't that many over there.
    sigpic

Comment

Just went and checked, Ever. There are only 85 'works' for Ronon/Keller on AO3 and here is a link to the list.

Unfortunately... many of them just have the pairing of Ronon/Keller, but aren't actually about Ronon/Keller. Maybe just a mention or secondary characters.
      Last edited by bailey1ak; 22 February 2013, 06:18 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

That's a bummer.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hifield has posted up a new Ronon/Keller one-shot - An Extraordinary Moment
          sigpic

Comment

Woot! I'm off to read!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

This is my hair that I cut off to donate to Locks for Love yesterday

I haven't had hair this short in years!!
              sigpic

Comment

YAY for you DG!!!! Looking good.
                sigpic

Comment

Really cool, DG and looks great!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Your hair looks lovely DG. It must have been very long before you had it cut off!

Is anyone here interested in a Doctor Who/Firefly crossover T-shirt from Teefury? It's $10. For today only.

http://www.teefury.com/

Hee!

Comment

That is really cool, Blen! One of my favorite Firefly episodes too.

We were at the comic book store this weekend... (never thought I'd say that, and now I have a comic nerd daughter ) anyway, we were looking for the different Avenger's Civil War comics for my daughter and there were a bunch of Startrek/11th Doctor comics. Too odd to see them in the same comic strips.
                      sigpic

Comment

My hair was long enough to brush the waist band of my pants when it was cut this is a HUGE difference!!

That shirt is so awesome!!

There is nothing wrong with being a comic nerd My friend has read the Star Trek/Doctor crossovers and the comic shop she co-owns has graphic novels of Doctor Who (the classic Doctors). I think they had some 9 and 10 comics someone had brought in to sell and they were gone fast by a customer who bought out all their Doctor Who stuff (Glad he didn't get the disappearing TARDIS mug before I bought it )
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          My hair was long enough to brush the waist band of my pants when it was cut this is a HUGE difference!!

That shirt is so awesome!!

There is nothing wrong with being a comic nerd My friend has read the Star Trek/Doctor crossovers and the comic shop she co-owns has graphic novels of Doctor Who (the classic Doctors). I think they had some 9 and 10 comics someone had brought in to sell and they were gone fast by a customer who bought out all their Doctor Who stuff (Glad he didn't get the disappearing TARDIS mug before I bought it )
                          I agree on that disappearing TARDIS mug... that belonged to you!

I do enjoy that she is confident enough to enjoy Super Heroes and comics without feeling the need to hide it or fit in with what is acceptable to her peers... at least so far. High School starts for her next year and we'll see how it goes. For now though she loves them and still paints her nails to look like miniature cartoon Avengers.

Do you like your shorter hair, DG? I bet it is easier to care for and takes less time to wash/style, etc...
                          sigpic

Comment

I do it is a little shorter than I expected it to be but my hair is not tangling as much (if at all) it takes me no time at all to brush my hair styling is easy enough I am working with the bangs I haven't had bangs in years so I am trying to figure out how to wear them so they don't bother me. the amount of shampoo and conditioner I am saving is amazing lol

I am glad your daughter is not scared to show her comic nerd side HS can be tough but I see a number of HS students and some just out of HS at the Comic shop so at least if she feels she has to hide it at school there is a place she can be herself and not worry.

I don't think I could paint little avengers on my fingers I am not that talented.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have trouble just painting my right hand nails at all with my left... can't imagine trying to paint something unique on them. I actually don't paint my nails... much too lazy.
                              sigpic

Comment

lol I am the same way bailey plus nail polish on my hands never lasts within 24 hours they have started to chip and look ugly so why bother?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X