Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that would have freaked me out just a bit too!
    sigpic

Comment

So DG... I gave up on Heroes again. I want to know what happens and that is probably the only reason I made it through most of season 1. I just don't want to sit through 3 more seasons to find out.
      sigpic

Comment

I think I would have been somewhat alarmed at seeing that DG. A few years ago I did see a meteorite break up in the night sky. Obviously it was nowhere near as big as that one. It streaked across the sky over the houses opposite & broke up into 5 or 6 bits.

Does anyone here watch Arrow? I've been meaning to give it a try & wondered if anyone here likes it. Is it any good?

Comment

I've been watching Arrow... mainly because I knew that Ben Browder was going to be a guest star for episode 10. The story itself is a good one and I like the supporting cast. The main character though, Oliver Queen, I'm having trouble clicking with. Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem. He just doesn't seem to have much charm or appeal (other than a really hot body). I'd be interested to hear what others thought of it though.
          sigpic

Comment

bailey I know what you mean for me it was not entertaining enough to keep me watching I don't think I even saw all the eps with Christopher Ecclestone in them

Sorry Blen I haven't seen it I have heard of a few guest appearances I wouldn't mind seeing but I haven't seen any eps
            sigpic

Comment

It was fun to see him... wasn't expecting Eccleston.
              sigpic

Comment

I watch Arrow and I completely agree with Bailey about the lead. I do like the stories and the idea behind it all, but the main character just seems so wooden to me. Of course he did just spend 5 years on an island learning all his skills and is single minded in his focus of getting the people on his list. Still, there is just something about the actor's portrayal that says there isn't any emotion in him even though I feel he should be passionate about his return.

Oh and Hi everyone!!
                sigpic

Comment

Pocus... *grins* that is the exact excuse I've been giving him... that the island affected him greatly... I do really like Felicity and Diggle though.
                  sigpic

Comment

I LOVE Felicity and Dig!!!!! They are my two favorite. I am really enjoying the show, but I can go a few weeks without catching up and then marathon them in an evening. No real urgency for me keep up. No ships that I like. Thea drives me crazy with her attitude. Mom ...I can't decide if I like her or not. It seems like there should be a deep dark plot behind it all, but I don't like how they are choosing to reveal it.
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree with all of that, Pocus!

Spoiler:
                      I watch it usually in a marathon catchup of 3 eps each time. I'm not fond of Thea, but think I might be able to like her if she knew Oliver's secret... but maybe not.

Don't have any ships that I like... although I don't really see any ships either.

I want the Mom to be a good mom, but I think her involvement with Barrowman (can't remember his name... Tommy's dad) means that she is a bad guy.

Do like Walter though.

sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Love Shack! How's it going?

I saw that about the meteor this morning on the news. Wow! Saw one several years ago down at home. It all burned in the atmosphere. Cool to watch though.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        I watch Arrow and I completely agree with Bailey about the lead. I do like the stories and the idea behind it all, but the main character just seems so wooden to me. Of course he did just spend 5 years on an island learning all his skills and is single minded in his focus of getting the people on his list. Still, there is just something about the actor's portrayal that says there isn't any emotion in him even though I feel he should be passionate about his return.

Oh and Hi everyone!!
                        Pocus! How's it going? How are the babies coming along?

I'm reading all the spoilers for Arrow, mostly because I'm never likely to watch the show and I want to know what you're all talking about.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey there Ever!! I am doing well....this week. Last week I had strep and Hubby had Bronchitis. We were supposed to do the babies' room and took a relaxing weekend instead. Hope these little ones don't come early. They will be sleeping in a drawer. LOL! Other than that, they are good. They are the right size and seem to not be having any issues.

Thanks for asking. Hope Miriam is doing well. I think about her often.
                          sigpic

Comment

I've been told I slept in drawers often when Mom and Dad were travelling. Can't say it damaged me any.

Glad you're doing better this week. Sucks that you and hubby were so sick at the same time.

Miriam's doing well. Nearly every sign of the rejection has gone. We're just working to fatten the little girl up. She only eats about 1/3 or so of what a normal 1 year old does. She's off and scooting around this little hotel room. Hard to keep up with sometimes.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yay for her doing so much better. Sounds like she has the same food issue I have right now....just don't wanna eat. Ooops. Is she on a special diet at all? I hope it clears up so she can grow so big and strong.
                              sigpic

Comment

We're just putting as much high calorie stuff into her as she'll eat. She puts on an ounce or two and then she loses an ounce or two. She's only gained 3 pounds since August. Not great. We're working on it. She's such a tiny thing, I think she just doesn't have that much of an appetite. She's only about 15 1/2 pounds and even low normal for that age is about 20 pounds.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X