Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm heading out. Catch you later, Ever... and/or have a great night if I don't see you.

sigpic

Comment

Have a good evening, Bailey!

I so love that pic! *drools*
          sigpic

Comment

Me too, Ever.

Going to try the writing sprint tonight so I might not make it back after if I watch Castle with Hubby. Hope you have a lovely evening.

sigpic

Comment

Yikes! I'm not productive enough for something like that. Wish I were.
              sigpic

Comment

I've only done it a few times, Ever. I usually can't sit down and write at the times they choose... but had a free hour tonight while hubby watched The Walking Dead (too gruesome for me).

Both times I've done it have been fun. I think mainly because I don't typically write like that... with a time limit of an hour and not sure exactly what I'm going to write even. Last time I think it was just a half page... this time a page and a half. Of course by the time I edit it a bit it will probably only be a page. *shrugs*
                sigpic

Comment

A page and a half isn't shabby! Wow!

Wonder if I could do it with one of the ideas I have spilling onto my writing notebook. Not that I have a straight hour these days to try it with.
                  sigpic

Comment

That is typically my problem... I didn't have to cook tonight and kids were busy in their room... so a very odd moment for me.

The one thing that they emphasize on the thread is that it is an hour to write, or edit, or research or anything basically related to writing. I know a few of the regulars routinely put aside the hour each week and I think that is the hope, to encourage you to set aside the hour and get in a habit of doing so... I just don't have the time to do that right now. Maybe when the kids are a little bit older.

I'd love to try a writing challenge on LJ called Daily Fanfiction. It is a 7 day, 15 day or 30 day challenge and some of the stories I've read in the community are fun. They explain it on the right of the community page... and one of these days I'd love to try it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Love Shack! How's it going?
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi Ever I have to go shopping for a new stove :| joy
                        sigpic

Comment

I saw that on fb. How crazy is that?
                          sigpic

Comment

It is that is the second Element to go out in the oven the first time was maybe 4-5 years ago. (those not on FB or missed it the heating element in my oven burned up) My brother sent me to a page that I could get a new element and when I put in the model number it gave a list of parts. I saw the oven element and I went to the element page and double checked that it would work in my model and it said it was not compatible . Since the oven is at least 25 years old (probably older) finding the part will not be easy, if it is out there anyway, so no choice but get a new one. I am thinking of going to a Scratch and Dent place to see what they have.
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't know about your area, but there are often repair places or maybe Habitat for Humanity sort of place would have the part. Hard telling.
                              sigpic

Comment

I got one it will be delivered tomorrow sometime between 9 and 1.

I also went to my friends Comic shop and I bought a Disappearing Tardis Mug It has been taunting me for a couple weeks and I just couldn't help it I was scared I was going to show up one day and it would be gone
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X