Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well as Christmas has gotten closer they are now say that as of right now there will be NO White Christmas they are saying Christmas Eve we will be in the low 70's/high 60's and then on Christmas there will be rain which on Christmas evening could turn into sleet and freezing rain and possibly snow (in other words winter mix that will make driving a very bad idea) but no snow, snow. So all in all YAY I wont be in town when that crap falls
    sigpic

Comment

Oh no Ever!! How annoying! Hopefully your mechanic will get it fixed.

I think we need some more snowy gifs DG.

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

DG, Ugh! Sleet and freezing rain are not as much fun as snow. Glad you'll be missing that.

Blenca, LOVE the gifs. They're so pretty! Makes me smile!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Morning Love Shack.

I Christmas shopped with my mom until 11:30 last night! I'm a procrastinator though, so it is all my fault.

Sorry to hear about the vehicle, Ever. Hope it is a much speedier fix than you hope.

Glad you will be missing all of the crummy weather DG!

Still no snow in our forecast before Christmas... just coldness. South of us though they are getting hammered with that Storm Draco. Wouldn't mind a good winter snow storm here... maybe after Christmas.

Love the gifs, Blen... they make me smile to see the snow falling in them... very Christmasy.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Looks like we all survived - at least I have so far - the Mayan end of the world.

The car I'll be taking to Denver will be done sometime late this morning so we'll be headed out later.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Well! What a surprise! We are all still here! Though I have my doubts about Bailey. Her last post seems to be blank, I can't see it anyway. Perhaps she has been raptured off somewhere

Comment

Awe your video isn't liking our country, Blen... but it did remind me that Christmas and the Doctor are both coming to my home in just a few days.

My post is an advent of Ronon and Jenn from last year... is it really a blank post.

Glad to hear you will be getting on the road soon, Ever. Will you be driving into the storm? Stay safe!

It is good to still be here, Blen. Wouldn't want to miss Quarantine day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Actually I can see it now Bailey. Must have had a post apocalypse glitch or something

Here's another link for that vid. I hope it works cos it's funny.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p012ytxy

Comment

That was a lot of fun, Blen. Loved the Rudolph bit.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am in Corpus I am staying at my Grandma's and of course she doesn't have internet I am at my mom's right now.

Hope Ever made it to Denver okay.

As for the end of the world

They said it was supposed to happen at 5:11 am but what time zone was that supposed to be I wonder?
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Mine started out rough as while opening gifts (even though I have not really spent Christmas day with my dad other than last year for years) all I wanted to do was sit there and cry I missed him so much but now things are better and the day is better.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X