Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm about 4/5ths of the way done with a Quarantine fic. I just need to figure out how in the world to end the darn thing. I made a weird decision at the beginning to write it in 1st person and now I'm not sure what to do.

I should have some time to get a bit of art stuff done. I'm keeping my fingers crossed with that.

Keep nice and warm, Blenca. I can imagine how the cold would not like the lupus at all.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I can do without snow this is Texas after all and snow only comes after a few layers of Ice and driving sucks when that happens.

I am so looking forward to OUaT tonight and all the teasing that is being thrown out has me even more excited.

Blen where are you up to in OUaT?
      sigpic

Comment

ACK!!! Why do shows end like that?!?!?! Is it next Sun yet?!?!?!
        sigpic

Comment

Don't say anything yet! It's still on here!
          sigpic

Comment

Lips are zipped
            sigpic

Comment

Omg!
              sigpic

Comment

Waiting till hubby gets home to watch... Wish he'd hurry!!
                sigpic

Comment

Ever I KNOW!!

Mr bailey really needs to hurry!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Mr Bailey seriously needs to hurry!

OMG!
                    sigpic

Comment

I know!
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG!

I might be doing that for a while.
                        sigpic

Comment

I know!!! That is the best thing to say I keep saying that too. There is nothing else to say but OMG!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

He's still not here... but I'm going to go make some hot tea and get Tivo cue'd up... you both have me antsy now!!!

At least the youngest has already fallen asleep. Hubby went to get the oldest from her first formal. But since it is a school night it is off to bed when she gets home... and then OUaT!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

He needs to get home now now now!! because like Ever has been saying OMG
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                                He's still not here... but I'm going to go make some hot tea and get Tivo cue'd up... you both have me antsy now!!!

At least the youngest has already fallen asleep. Hubby went to get the oldest from her first formal. But since it is a school night it is off to bed when she gets home... and then OUaT!!!!!!!!
                                Good gravy! How old is your oldest? I thought only about 12.?

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                He needs to get home now now now!! because like Ever has been saying OMG
                                OMG!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X