Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Oh i could use one of these when i go into the Lorne thread!
    the gutter image? snerch away
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      the gutter image? snerch away
      Oh yay......Now i can dive into the gutter all day until my hearts content!
      sigpic

Comment

-laughs- And I'm snurching it for my Blood Ties forum. We are *constantly* in the gutter there, what with the shirtless pics of Kyle Schmid...
        sigpic

Comment

I need to pop over to the BT forum but this comp doesn't like the bloodlines page and my other comp has been acting up so I haven't been on in weeks now (I feel horrible)

I love the gutter it is my second home actually
          sigpic

Comment

Pic time.

Linda's sig reminded me I had this one. I have to say I loved Teyla's leather jacket.

BTW isn't there a Blood ties thread on this forum, or did I just imagine it?

Comment

Nice. I have This:
              Spoiler:

Worried Ronon

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                Pic time.

Linda's sig reminded me I had this one. I have to say I loved Teyla's leather jacket.

BTW isn't there a Blood ties thread on this forum, or did I just imagine it?
                Leatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                sigpic

Comment

Ronon in leather

Comment

Is that one of the pics from season 5? Don't recognize the coat.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

more Leatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Ok i am not getting the blame for turning this thread into a swimming pool
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Is that one of the pics from season 5? Don't recognize the coat.
                        Isn't it Tabula Rasa?
                        sigpic

Comment

Good choice

It takes long to get through the pics

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            more Leatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Ok i am not getting the blame for turning this thread into a swimming pool
                            You mean it wasn't already? I am Always drooling around here. Drooling and fangirling, sighing. Yeah.

And the coat could be from TR. I only saw that one once. I just also knew that Ronon is getting an updated look.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              You mean it wasn't already? I am Always drooling around here. Drooling and fangirling, sighing. Yeah.

And the coat could be from TR. I only saw that one once. I just also knew that Ronon is getting an updated look.

um huh,what did you say.........Ok everyone,stop posting pics of Leather I ain't cleaning the mess up

I could be wrong but i thought that was the scene when they were on the mainland and Ronon had to
                              Spoiler:
                              stun John after he lost his memory!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's Tabula Rasa.

Can't post any more pics at the mo as I'm uploading some to Flickr & it's taking forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X