Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am here but not sure for how long, need more sleep too

Comment

I just woke up to think that it was time to go to bed

The funny thing was I dreamed I had a really, really good idea for a fic & that I would wake up, write it down and blow you all away with my cleverness. Unfortunately when I actually woke up my really clever fic turned out to have Jenn attacked by lions running around Atlantis. Bizarre!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        I just woke up to think that it was time to go to bed

The funny thing was I dreamed I had a really, really good idea for a fic & that I would wake up, write it down and blow you all away with my cleverness. Unfortunately when I actually woke up my really clever fic turned out to have Jenn attacked by lions running around Atlantis. Bizarre!
        You could try Maybe if small Blen has a model of lion you could post another pic story

Comment

Don't get me started!

Nice Evan Lorne sig. Is it new? I haven't seen it before.

Comment

Is anyone around tonight?

I fell asleep on the sofa.
            *waves* I'm still here. I've got seven (!) kids sleeping over tonight, and I just managed to get them into bed half an hour ago...

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Don't get me started!

Nice Evan Lorne sig. Is it new? I haven't seen it before.
              Yup, I made it today, thanks
              I really gonna sleep, don't now where is everyone today.
              Just one last pic from This Mortal Coil
              Spoiler:

Night

Comment

Good night SeNedra.

And Starg8. You are a very brave woman. My daughter keeps wanting sleepovers but our house is so small I didn't know where to put them. Then just today I had an idea. I'll get out the tent & let them camp out in the garden. I'll have to wait until we are certain of a nice weekend but it will be a little adventure for them I think.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                  Yup, I made it today, thanks
                  I really gonna sleep, don't now where is everyone today.
                  Just one last pic from
                  Spoiler:

Night
                  Night, SeNedra! And great picture. I just dug through my quarantine folder and found this one. Love the gleeful anticipation on his face. In German there is a great expression for it, we call it 'spitzbübisch'. Try to say that with your mouth full! A 'Spitzbub' is kind of a rascal, but in a cute sense.

sigpic

Comment

Good night SeNedra.

And Starg8. You are a very brave woman. My daughter keeps wanting sleepovers but our house is so small I didn't know where to put them. Then just today I had an idea. I'll get out the tent & let them camp out in the garden. I'll have to wait until we are certain of a nice weekend but it will be a little adventure for them I think.
                    Well, by kids are 14 and almost 12, at this age it's easy. They entertain themselves, you just gotta feed them. Preferably pizza. Actually, it was great, hubby and I even got to clean out the garden shed. We've been meaning to do that for ages. The 4 girls had to practice a play for their drama class, and the three boys were playing soccer. Pure bliss.

The idea with the tent sounds great. My daughter got to do that once at a friend's b-day party, and she loved it. I'm sure little blen will too.

sigpic

Comment

Nice pic.

I have another one with gleeful grin

Spoiler:

Comment

My daughter & her friends are 8 or 9. I can imagine that they will spend half the night trailing in & out of the house "because they heard a noise" or something. And there won't be any BOYS. Shock horror! To small Blen all boys are horrible

Comment

I am here I have no fun stories though about big sleepovers I only did that like once or twice oh and fun pics I have slouchy pix see

sigpic

Comment

Nice pic.

I have another one with gleeful grin

LOL, our man really likes things that go 'bam!'...

Here's another one:

My daughter & her friends are 8 or 9. I can imagine that they will spend half the night trailing in & out of the house "because they heard a noise" or something. And there won't be any BOYS. Shock horror! To small Blen all boys are horrible
                            I think my daughter was 10 when she did it. Her friends Mom told me later she thought it was so cute, they were telling ghost stories round robin, and whenever it was my daughter's turn she tried to make everything fluffy and non scary. And yes, the parents slept with their window open just in case.

Anyway, you don't need a lot of space. There were five girls here last time, and we dragged our guest sofa into my daughter's room so they would all fit, and in the morning I found all of them sleeping topsy turvy on the (queen sized) futon sofa bed in the family room, where they had been watching DVDs.

Oh, and of course the boys were not part of her group. They were my son, his cousin and a friend. I even separated them during dinner...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              I am here I have no fun stories though about big sleepovers I only did that like once or twice oh and fun pics I have slouchy pix see

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1.../Trinity43.jpg
                              Nice slouch, nasty shirt, though. Make him take it off!! (oops, wrong thread again...)

Who cares. Here's a kinda slouchy one minus the shirt. We'll just pretend this is Ronon and Jenn on their honeymoon...

(click for full size)
                              Last edited by starg8fans; 31 May 2008, 03:55 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                                Nice slouch, nasty shirt, though. Make him take it off!! (oops, wrong thread again...)

Who cares. Here's a kinda slouchy one minus the shirt. We'll just pretend this is Ronon and Jenn on their honeymoon...

(click for full size)
                                when you clicky the pix you don't get that pix you see a different pix (the one with him sitting with his legs up on the couch)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X