Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Wonderful!!! The look on both their faces! Priceless!!!

Bailey - I think you should put that on One Sweet Love.

Comment

Bailey needs to post all of her manips over there!
        sigpic

Comment

I've posted stories there, but not sure how to post pictures there. Would I just put them in order... obviously there are no spoiler windows.
          sigpic

Comment

Just put them in order. I think you have to use the direct link on your pb. Either that or the HTML one. I can never remember.
            sigpic

Comment

I'd just put them in order, Bailey.

Comment

*grinning like a loon* I did it. Did it to my journal first... now I'll go try it on the OSL community.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm sure the people there will love it!!

Comment

Okay, so how do I link it to my journal entry... I see that many people do that so that it is behind an LJ Cut. It has been a long time since I've done a cut and don't remember how.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am here on time I guess

Great artwork everyone so far! Uploading stuff for the ss right now... Are we supposed to wait or post it now? I wasn't here so often and didn't read the whole thread

Comment

I just do an ordinary link to my page - you know - copy & paste your page URL into One Sweet Love.

Edit - Afternoon SeN. I honestly don't know. I posted mine as it was for BB and he can't come here anyway. I e-mailed it to him yesterday.

Comment

Hey SeNedra!
                          Jade said to either post right away if you want to or wait until your recipient is around.

I'm still waiting for mine to show up! Come on, SS Recipient! Show up!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it is logical. I think I will wait here for a while, it is Friday anyway

The cinema yesterday was ok, noone was hurt. Success You know, an hour in train and a way through Prague, nothing too funny in this weather.

Comment

Was the film good? Glad to hear that no-one got arrested.

Comment

How bad is the snow and stuff over there, SeNedra?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X