Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too. Saw Belle was in it. It is odd to see her with an accent, used to seeing her blond and without from Roswell.

Next weeks might be fun...
    sigpic

Comment

I am used to the blonde but never seen her in anything without an accent. I am hoping she comes back again soon the potential there is huge!!

It looks like it and I have been waiting for a Red Riding hood ep
      sigpic

Comment

I've seen a lot of Belle/Rumple stories popping up lately. I haven't looked for them, but many of the author's I have on alert must be Once Upon a Time fans too.
        sigpic

Comment

I have seen a few of them as well. Read a couple too looks like that ship took off fast.
          sigpic

Comment

Yes it does.

Now I'm watching last weeks Castle... seemed like a theme... Fairy Tales.
            sigpic

Comment

Yup
              sigpic

Comment

I checked out LJ tonight to catch up and found this. Had to grin, not sure why I enjoy this so much each year, but I do.

2012 FANDOM STEEL CAGE MATCH MARCH MADNESS

More than participating... because I always do poorly, don't watch enough tv I guess to know who all the candidates are... what I really enjoy is seeing all the icons, gifs and banners that are created and posted in the comments, trying to garner votes. Some are so much fun to see/watch! If I remember correctly, Doctor Who and Castle made it pretty far last year.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh I will have to go and vote (When voting is open)

and some interesting info about Once Upon a Time here
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going? Missed all of you yesterday but it was busy busy busy. Plus, this cold was kicking my butt.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    New Drinking Warning released: Vodka and ice will ruin your kidneys, Rum and ice will ruin your liver, Whiskey and ice will ruin your heart, Gin and ice will ruin your brain, Pepsi and ice will ruin your teeth...There you have it! ICE is freaking lethal! Warn all your friends: Lay off the ice, just drink it straight!! You could save a life! Don't forget what it did to the Titanic!!

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                    Found this story yesterday and thought I'd share... great Castle/Beckett story. This is Her Happy Ending...
                    I'm off to check it out!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    New one, huh?

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                    I checked out LJ tonight to catch up and found this. Had to grin, not sure why I enjoy this so much each year, but I do.

2012 FANDOM STEEL CAGE MATCH MARCH MADNESS

More than participating... because I always do poorly, don't watch enough tv I guess to know who all the candidates are... what I really enjoy is seeing all the icons, gifs and banners that are created and posted in the comments, trying to garner votes. Some are so much fun to see/watch! If I remember correctly, Doctor Who and Castle made it pretty far last year.
                    If I can figure out how to do it, I will!

Also looking to reading the fic of the week! Also hoping to have time and focus to work on some of my fics this week.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Morning Ever.

DG, that was some fun info on the show. Hope they get that second season!
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Bailey! What are you up to today?
                        sigpic

Comment

Great pic spam

I'll be voting in the LJ thingy. The Eleventh Doctor was runner up last year but missed out to someone from Community (never heard of him or the show).

I hope your cold gets better Ever. I'm still having a lot of pain in my right hip. I've been taking my extra strong pain killers without much effect unfortunately.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your hip, Blen. I've never watched Community, but I have heard of it.

I have a repair guy coming today to fix the furnace. I was so glad they said they should be able to fit us in today.
                            sigpic

Comment

Eek! I forgot to post March's calendars!

Thunky...
                              sigpic

Comment

Shippy...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X