Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    Morning Love Shack

I had a great day yesterday... Blen informed us about Ben being on Doctor Who and I then saw on the Cultfix website that Niall Matter will be starring in the new Primeval:New World show.

I'm a Primeval fan and have been disappointed because I don't know that it will get a season 6, especially since there is this new Primeval spin-off starting. The new show might not be so bad knowing that Niall is in the cast. Will at least be worth trying.

I may have to tune in. Love him on EUReKA.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Zane I am gonna miss EUReKA
      sigpic

Comment

Has Eureka been cancelled? I haven't seen it but I know you all like it. BTW does Amanda Tapping etc involvement in this new Primeval show mean bad news for Santuary?

Anyway...

LOOK WHAT I HAVE HERE!

Matt in Spain.

Spoiler:

Also I was looking at Twitter, as I follow a lot of Who stuff on there, when I saw a tweet yesterday from Benjamin Cook, who is a reporter for Doctor Who Magazine.

He was on his way out to Spain and was asking if anyone knew of good sites that could tell him about Farscape and Stargate SG1. So presumably he will be interviewing Ben Browder while he's out there. (Unfortunately the people who replied to that tweet didn't know of anywhere and one hadn't heard of Farscape )

I'll keep my eyes peeled for any more Ben stuff. I get the Doctor Who Magazine so if there is anything in there I can scan it for you.

Comment

This upcoming season is the second half of the last season for Eureka. (I think that is how it works anyway)

Those are amazing photos, Blen.
          Spoiler:
          Had to grin at seeing the Doctor on a horse while looking at his phone. Not sure if that could be a spoiler so...
          Loved them and I'd love to hear anything you hear or see about Ben of course.

I'm not sure about Sanctuary but was wondering the same thing since Martin Wood is also going to be involved in the new series. I hadn't heard anything about Sanctuary being done, although I don't watch the show either...
          sigpic

Comment

Well a Producer doesn't necessarily have to be there for a show so it is possible they are going to keep both running. However I have to say I have grown a bit bored with Sanctuary course they have pretty much forgotten my fave character and they are trying to make everything epic and for me it is just not really working
            sigpic

Comment

How many seasons do they have now, DG?
              sigpic

Comment

They are supposed to start Season 4 soon I think they have the odd seasons too where you get part then you are off for a few months then the seasons starts again then it is off for a few months.
                sigpic

Comment

I only watched about 3-4 episodes of season 1... but which character did you like?
                  sigpic

Comment

John he is the most complex character and they have just forgotten him.
                    sigpic

Comment

Is he the character that is played by Chris Heyerdahl?
                      sigpic

Comment

yeah one of them, and a "bad" guy but I tend to like them best
                        sigpic

Comment

I think in the few episodes I saw, he was only Helen's ex and a bad guy at the time.

My problem with the show at the time was that I really had a hard time looking at Amanda Tapping with dark hair and an accent. I really liked the Will character in those first few episodes, he kind of reminded me of Gwen Cooper in the first few episodes of Torchwood... trying to feel/sort their way through a confusing organization and beginning of this new job. Didn't get much further than that though.

I also have a hard time with shows that are dark... and I mean physically dark. Can someone please buy the Sanctuary a few lightbulbs! Same reason that I only watched a few seasons of CSI (Vegas), I really got tired of it being dark the majority of the time. An odd gripe about a show I know, and I realize that with the way Sanctuary was filmed the darkness is helpful, but at least I've finally figured out that is what irritates me over time.
                          sigpic

Comment

He is also Bigfoot

Yeah that is John then they found out why he was so evil and then instead of trying to help they shrugged oh well look at that and moved on and forgot about him he has been in like one or two eps since then.

The darkness in Sanctuary doesn't bother me that often I know in the beginning of CSI it was really dark they have lightened it up a bit but compared to like Miami it is still pretty dark.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              He is also Bigfoot

Yeah that is John then they found out why he was so evil and then instead of trying to help they shrugged oh well look at that and moved on and forgot about him he has been in like one or two eps since then.

The darkness in Sanctuary doesn't bother me that often I know in the beginning of CSI it was really dark they have lightened it up a bit but compared to like Miami it is still pretty dark.
                              Isn't that what they are there for?

Are you liking the newest editions to the cast of CSI, Danson and Shue? Haven't really watched anything Danson has been in since Cheers - after that I wasn't real fond of him or his wife... Not real fond of actors who think I care about their political opinions.

Haven't seen Elizabeth Shue in anything in a really long time, the previews don't look bad though... should probably Tivo a few episodes and give it another try.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes which is another reason I am annoyed with the whole John thing

I think I like Danson's character a bit more than Shue's. I think they are going for a bit of mystery with her and it is there but she hasn't "wowed" me yet.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X