Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge #2

Thanks to everyone who participated in the first challenge! There were 74 art entries!! Check them all out here at the clubhouse. And remember if you ever need to reference the current challenge it will be here. {always at the bottom of my sig}

Just a reminder: GW size limits are 700 by 180 pixels or 102.5 KB for sigs and 100×100 or 120×120 for avis/icons.

The art challenge this week should you choose to accept: This week we will expand our skills!! We are going to make an alphabet set of icons! {Don't panic!} Make a set of 26 icons, each one representing a letter of the alphabet. There must be an overall theme such as SGA, Weather, Flowers, etc. {Again, don't panic!} If 26 icons seems like too much, or you get stuck on letters, cut the amount in half! Do 13 icons, and only do the letters you like. The letter must be on the icon somewhere. And since the sheer amount of links will be insane if everyone does 26 icons, please only one alphabet [or half alphabet] per person.

If you still feel you cannot do that challenge, or you finish it and want *more*, then dragongirl has suggested a bonus/alternate challenge. Make art [icon and/or sig] that focuses on animals, real or imaginary. No people allowed!!

If writing interests you, we will keep the same challenge as last week: Write a drabble no less than 100 words and no more than 500, any topic.

Please PM me {copter} your entries by Sunday Sept 8th midnight CST/6AM GMT. When you send me a link from Photo bucket, please send me the IMG link :
    sigpic

Comment

He was! As a vampire named Henry, ironically...and Ever, that's why I hated the US version of Skins.
      sigpic

Comment

Kyle Schmid played a Vampire named Henry I may have to see that I did love his last vampire named Henry
        sigpic

Comment

Let me consider that challenge, Copter. I'm not good at avis. Much less so many of them. Yikes!

So, US writers did it more than once? Why am I not surprised? I haven't seen either version of Skins yet. Maybe one of these days.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Do it, DG! I haven't actually seen a lot of Being Human, just small parts of one of his episodes. And personally, Ever, I only bothered with the first two seasons, I didn't care about the other 'generations' after them. Also, four of the main actors have been in other things after that, I wanna see if you can tell who and what (So have two of the dads, BTW...)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Let me consider that challenge, Copter. I'm not good at avis. Much less so many of them. Yikes!
              remember there is the alternate challenge with Animals if you don't like avis. You do not have to do the avis.
              sigpic

Comment

Hmm. Animals....Still thinking.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
                  sigpic

Comment

Lovely art from everyone. I didn't have time this weekend to do any this last weekend. I was too busy sorting out school uniform & PE kits for SB (and it cost me a small fortune) . But she's back at school today so now I have FREE TIME!

That was a tragedy with the helicopter, Ever.

Hopefully your job will become more interesting Dr Jenn. Though having somebody cute may liven things up.

Comment

Maybe! Luckily he's nice, too, and so are most of the other people I'm working with...with a couple scary-looking exceptions...
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it was tough on a lot of people with the crash. There are a few people I know who knew two of the victims.

Great to hear that SB is back at school though. Always good to have a few hours to yourself. Even if you have to do chores during them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Though while I've been doing my chores I've been pondering on the next challenge with the letters of the alphabet.

Here are a few of my holiday piccies if anyone is interested.

Spoiler:

Riva del Garda

The view from our hotel roof

The Bastione Fort on the hillside

The walk up to the Fort

View from about half way up

The Fort itself

Malcesine (we nearly got stranded here as we didn't know the times of the buses

On the boat to Limone

Limone (SB & Mr Blen)

Venice

The Rialto Bridge from the Grand Canal (SB & I treated ourselves to a gondola ride)

Very hot & tired outside the Doge's Palace

Comment

Beautiful photos Blen BTW how old is SB now? I tend to forget the time goes on and she is not a little girl anymore

Comment

Thanks SeN. She's 13 now.

Comment

Beautiful, Blen! And SB is 13 now?! Holy...time flies, for sure! She's a beautiful young lady I actually thought that was someone else, because I still had a memory in my head of her being younger.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X