Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on! I've got the story all typed up and need a story to save it under!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Tracked? I am horrible with coming up with titles I keep asking Copter what she things my story should be titled

sigpic

Comment

Copter, are you too slammed to read through less than 900 words and come up with a title for me?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Copter, are you too slammed to read through less than 900 words and come up with a title for me?
          If Copter can't, I'm available, Ever. Though, titles are the bane of my existence, but I might be able to come up with something.

Comment

Have you seen my titles? After this.. After that... TAG to this episode...

Boring titles!
            sigpic

Comment

I have a few like that.

Most of my titles usually come from themes in my stories, though. Either that or they just happen. But I do struggle with one-shots.

Comment

Copter is in the middle of something at the moment and can't

sigpic

Comment

Not to worry, dearheart!

I'm off and fiddling with some of the other fics I'm working on.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ever, just PM'd you.

Comment

Got it! Thank you!

I need to watch more often if quick fics like this one come out of the watching.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, me, too! Though my "quick fics" tend to morph into novels!

Comment

The other one? The one I've been writing all summer? Somehow I thought it would be about 900 words and call it good.

It's morphed to more than 3000 words. That almost never happens to me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            The other one? The one I've been writing all summer? Somehow I thought it would be about 900 words and call it good.

It's morphed to more than 3000 words. That almost never happens to me.
                            Yeah, I aim for 3-5,000 words and end up with 65,000 words! So I feel your pain!

Comment

I shudder to think of that happening to me. I really wouldn't know what to do.
                              sigpic

Comment

I have done the same thing. I started out this will be a one-shot and done then I am writing 5 chapters or more

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X