Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes the Zipper is a bit low wonder why

I want Harry Potter on Kindle it would be so much easier than reading those big hardbacks while relaxing in the tub or in bed

sigpic

Comment

You guys need to remember how computer stupid I am. What I know has been trial and error and chatting with you guys.

I've taken exactly two computer classes in my life. One, waaaay back when Windows 98 came out and the prof spent more time teaching the senior citizens how to turn the stupid thing on and off than anything else. And the other was how to integrate computers in the classroom.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ever there are plenty of tutorials out there to learn from and there are us I know how I learn things I had Copter take screen caps of gimp (and I did it for her as well) and then go you use this giving her a pic of gimp with the tool circled and then told her what to do with it. after a while it is second nature and you fly through the steps
        sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm off to hubby's computer now. We'll see how much I cry.
          sigpic

Comment

Good luck. I never could get my head around GIMP but I'm doing a bit better with PS...

Did one sig for this challenge, with the pic limitation it's probably all I'm going to do this time.
            sigpic

Comment

We will be here for you Ever!! So proud of you for taking the leap
              sigpic

Comment

boy, Ever has no idea what she is getting into with gimp, does she? Oh wait, was that my ouside voice??
                sigpic

Comment

*smacks back of Copters head* Don't scare her!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey!! I'm suppossed to be doing the snacking around here!

*rubs head, and sticks tongue out at DG*
                    sigpic

Comment

turn about is fair play

sigpic

Comment

*big deep dramatic sigh worthy of a pageant winning 4 year old*

Ever, I am sorry for scaring you and you wil be fine and gimp is not scary.

*there, you happy DG??*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                          boy, Ever has no idea what she is getting into with gimp, does she? Oh wait, was that my ouside voice??
                          Yes, that was your outside voice.

I must be even more computer stupid than I thought. I see all sorts of stuff to do to the picture once I get it there, but I didn't see anything that popped about how to get the picture on the canvas. Yes, I'm hopeless.
                          sigpic

Comment

okay first you have to go to "new" and then set the size of what you want for you sig. Then you "open as layers" and it will bring up the box to look for pics on your computer so you can start maniping them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ever is already maing sig, this just will take her to the new level

I sterted with MS paint Lol. The S/J artwork thread tought me most of the things, I was there when the thread started. We were all learning together that time. It is not as difficult as it seems to be - I cannot wait for Ever's first attemps

Now I am off to prepare for my English class tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                                okay first you have to go to "new" and then set the size of what you want for you sig. Then you "open as layers" and it will bring up the box to look for pics on your computer so you can start maniping them.
                                Thank you! I had that first part, but I took a wrong turn at the "open as layers" part. I started with "Create" and it went into a whole other window

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                                Ever is already maing sig, this just will take her to the new level

I sterted with MS paint Lol. The S/J artwork thread tought me most of the things, I was there when the thread started. We were all learning together that time. It is not as difficult as it seems to be - I cannot wait for Ever's first attemps

Now I am off to prepare for my English class tomorrow...
                                Be afraid. Be very very afraid.

And don't laugh.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X