Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post

This is my baby, Rex when I got him.
    Spoiler:
    Awww. Is he a Sheltie or a Rough Collie? He's lovely whichever he is!!!!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    I no longer have a dog she (Kayla) went back to my mom as it is really her dog but this is my baby

Spoiler:
    And another sweetheart! What's he/she called DragonG?

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      Awww. Is he a Sheltie or a Rough Collie? He's lovely whichever he is!!!!
      Collie. He's actually our third. Our first one was a short-haired Collie.

Comment

yeah totally forgot that part her name is Isis I have had since she was 14 weeks old and that was 6 years ago
        sigpic

Comment

Collie. He's actually our third. Our first one was a short-haired Collie.
          Zack is our third dog. We also have an ex racing greyhound called Tess and a lurcher called Monty (and Murphy cat as well). Luckily they all get on well

yeah totally forgot that part her name is Isis I have had since she was 14 weeks old and that was 6 years ago
          Isis is a pretty name.

Comment

Hi, I'm here
            Thanks everyone for the comments, I'm happy that you liked the vid

SeNedra question:
            Youtube OT:
            Spoiler:
            For your latest vid it has my comment marked as spam. Did you do that or is it youtube? And can you fix it?
            Spoiler:
            I didn't do it, it happened to me as well. But I figured it out, so it's ok now

Now ladies, what do we think Ronon would make of THIS???!!!!!

Spoiler:
            http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2348/2459306033_79e2a3a41c.jpg

Interesting... I could imagine someting

Slight off topic. Did I tell you that my daughter and I got to pick the posh kennel name for our new Shetland sheepdog puppy. His everyday name is Zack but his name registered with the Kennel Club is Channerswick Firefly.

Here he is....

Spoiler:
            http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3211/2314114861_1df643612f.jpg

Edited to say that small Blencathra picked his everyday name. If it had been up to be I would have called him Mal.
            He is cute

well I posted my new story it is longer than the first one and it isn't sad. I don't do dialog well so it may be a while before I do much more than what you will see. well you have been warned here it is

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4231964/...rning_Thoughts
            *off to read the new story*

Comment

I'm watching them again at the mo. When I saw that scene I wondered what Ronon would think of it. Hopefully Jennifer Keller will like strawberries as much as Kaylee.

Slight off topic. Did I tell you that my daughter and I got to pick the posh kennel name for our new Shetland sheepdog puppy. His everyday name is Zack but his name registered with the Kennel Club is Channerswick Firefly.

Here he is....

Edited to say that small Blencathra picked his everyday name. If it had been up to be I would have called him Mal.

This is my baby, Rex when I got him.
              I no longer have a dog she (Kayla) went back to my mom as it is really her dog but this is my baby

Gorgeous dogs everyone!

This is my baby, Bella, with her winter fur and her summer fur.

Spoiler:

Wait a second :: shifty eyes :: I'm in the Ronon/Jennifer ship thread! AHHH!
              sigpic

Comment

HA HA HA - BUT WE HAVE YOU NOWWW!!!! *maniacal laugh*

Welcome to the thread Pandora! That is one cute puppy! I love the top pic particularly.

I don't know if you've been to the Pro Jewel thread lately but I did like your story & said so over there.

You should come & visit us more often (if you can stand it!!!).

There may be one or two things we've been discussing that you may want to tell your fellow McKeller shippers, ie that Jewel will be in 15 epsiodes in Season 5. Oh and this bit from an interview with Joe Mallozzi that Krissie found on the MGM site that we are all very excited about.

Potential romantic relationships are something that we’ve been really subtle about in the past. I think, much to the delight or perhaps the chagrin of fans, we will be getting into more of the relationship stuff in season five.

Comment

Hey, Pandora, I saw your pics, and I was just wondering, is Bella a cockapoo?

And about the fic of Jewel as Kaylee, ladies...Ronon's a male who hasn't gotten any in about...wow, now it's *ten* years!...we all KNOW where his mind immediately went to!

Edit: Gorammit, I won't have proper internet back until Tuesday night, we're having to wait for my grandpa to hook the router back up, my uncle and I don't know how! -scowls- So I might not be on much.
                  Last edited by DrJenniferDex; 02 May 2008, 01:43 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Dragongirl, great story

Comment

Hey y'all.

Here's my final piece for Painted Spires. It has a team theme, but it was open to interpretation, so I threw Keller in the mix. Plus, she's a regular for SGA Searon 5 now, so it works for that as well.

Spoiler:

"Team Bonding 101"

Please follow the link for more info.

Enjoy.
                      Last edited by renisanz; 02 May 2008, 02:47 PM.
                      . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
                        Hey y'all.

Here's my final piece for Painted Spires. It has a team theme, but it was open to interpretation, so I threw Keller in the mix. Plus, she's a regular for SGA Searon 5 now, so it works for that as well.

Spoiler:

"Team Bonding 101"

Enjoy.
                        OMG I LOVE IT!!! can I snark it just to use as a wp for my comp??
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey y'all.

Spoiler:

"Team Bonding 101"
                          http://artgyrl.com/art/sgaNap1.jpg

Enjoy.
                          You are good, I like it

Comment

Wow Reni! For me you've saved the best til last.

I just love it, the humour of the situation particularly.

And Rodney's "huh!

I could look at it all day. Wonderful!

Comment

OMG I LOVE IT!!! can I snark it just to use as a wp for my comp??
                              Sure, if you follow the link, the larger version is 1024x660.

SeNedra - Thanks.

Blencathra - Thanks. I drew everyone else and was a bit afraid I wouldn't have any place to put Rodney. Glad it worked for you.
                              . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Sure, if you follow the link, the larger version is 1024x660.

SeNedra - Thanks.

Blencathra - Thanks. I drew everyone else and was a bit afraid I wouldn't have any place to put Rodney. Glad it worked for you.
                                It most certainly did!

I'd like to use this as my WP as well, if that's OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X