Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Love Shack!!

Not very talkative today I see

wow I really got to get started on the challenge.. my muse has been wanting me to write though
    sigpic

Comment

You have the weekend Jade to work on the challenge. I try to write when the urge is great because sometimes if I put it off it goes away.
      sigpic

Comment

That is true.. it seems like the writing muse is more picky and needy than the gimping muse..lol...
        sigpic

Comment

How was your day?
          sigpic

Comment

I actually slept away most of it...lol.. not intentionally I got up and decided just to lay there for a bit and ended up falling asleep again.. but it's been a good day so far I just made my 1st post in the SGU RP so that's a little exciting I am hungry, but apparently the roomies are taking up the entire kitchen (according to my hubby) so I can't cook anything.. I might just make a sandwich that I can at least make in my room...

How has your day been?
            sigpic

Comment

It's going okay... getting ready to open my gimp program. I'll feel better once I've gotten a sig done for the challenge... then it won't matter if I don't get any others finished. I have two ideas currently though so hopefully it all will just flow.

Sandwich is nice and easy and should fill you up.

Can you put a link up again for your RPG?
              sigpic

Comment

Sure! here's the link..http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ason-3-Destiny

RP'ing is going to help my writing skills a lot!..lol.. don't be surprised if my stories start having a RP type structure

I have a whole list of ideas for the challenge and new ones keep popping into my head there are so many good Villains out there I really do need to get started on it with all the ideas I have..lol...
                sigpic

Comment

Bailey disappeared on me
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I was watching NCIS LA and uploading pics to the Loveshack PB
                    sigpic

Comment

lol.. oh okay.. well if you want to read there have already been a couple of posts on the RP... I think you guys should join an RP (doesn't have to be SGU.. they have Atlantis and SG-1 RP's going as well..) I think you guys would like it.. it's like writing a really long fanfic with the help of others
                      sigpic

Comment

If only I had the time

sigpic

Comment

it really doesn't take that much time.. only the time when you are on GW .. you post and if you are talking to someone else you have to wait for them to reply.. just like chatting here it's not like writing a fic where you alone have to figure out the plot and write for all the characters.. you are just writing for one character (some people do more I have seen people with 2 or 3 original character ) I am starting with one for now see how I do with that and then see about making my own original character
                          sigpic

Comment

I finally started on this week's challenge
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm still trying to fine tune mine and get the font right.
                              sigpic

Comment

my first sig's font was pretty easy to figure out... we'll see how the other do
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X