Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles* sorry but that is a great ep you will love it
    sigpic

Comment

I read Eureka spoilers all the time too.

Castle
      Spoiler:
      The Circus with alcohol...
      sigpic

Comment

Hope so! and now I'm annoyed with myself, I thought it was on at nine here, for some reason. it's not on till ten. I still have an hour and twenty minutes
        sigpic

Comment

He looked like a kid in a candy store then
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Just what Sey was saying a couple of years ago when she was nannying those kids. What's up?
            I'm planning to study abroad in Ireland next semester and I just wanted some general info about the places
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

-dances- Castle's on, and it's amazing so far! gotta hurry and plug my headphones in so I can have it as loud as I want

Edit: -cracks up- best part of Castle so far:
              Spoiler:
              when Esposito rolls out of the room he's in, and then Ryan tries to do the same and Esposito has to grab him on the way past

by the way, if you ever get a chance to see Generation Kill, do it. so many awesome actors, and such a good story

Edit again: okay, that was a really good episode. I definitely didn't see that ending coming. and
              Spoiler:
              come on, Beckett, just admit to Castle that you like him! Clearly Esposito and Laney both know, so Ryan probably knows too, and I bet the chief does, too
              Last edited by DrJenniferDex; 20 September 2010, 09:55 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Watching Broken Ties
                sigpic

Comment

Off to bed, seeing as how it's after one AM...night, all!
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone :0

Glad you enjoyed your Castle at whatever time it was on.

Mimz - you need to talk to Seythia. She au paired in Ireland for a while. I have her on my friends list on Livejournal. At the moment though she's having problems with the power cable for her computer, so while she's waiting for one to be delivered, she's got no internet. When she re-appears I'll have a word with her. Perhaps you could PM her or something.

And as I miss posting a Ronon/Jenn moment every morning I thought I might as well post some other vids.

Here's SB's favourite. Perkin's McShep vid. It still makes me laugh too.

Comment

OMG! The first 5 seconds of the Castle were a thunker's dream! Not really spoilerish but...
                      Spoiler:
                      Castle in a hall of mirrors with dozens of Castles.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      I read Eureka spoilers all the time too.

Castle
                      Spoiler:
                      The Circus with alcohol...
                      Castle -
                      Spoiler:
                      He did enjoy that bid, didn't he!

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                      Watching Broken Ties
                      Oh, that is such a painful episode. Wonderfully done, but painful. Maybe more so for me as my brother dealt with drug addiction and I see shades of that in there.

Hey, Jade, which part of the world do you hail from? Just so we know how late/early to get up/stay up and chat one of these days.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I live in the US.. California to be exact and I am a night owl or vampire should be more like it.. I sleep practically all day and am up all night it's 6am here and I am probably going to go to sleep in like 30min to an hour
                        sigpic

Comment

You should be going to sleep? Goodness! I'd be just waking up at 6 am. I'm a morning person.

I live over here in New Mexico.
                          sigpic

Comment

ahh ok.. yeah I usually sleep in the day after my hubby goes to work, because if I try to sleep when he does he doesn't get much sleep I am constantly poking him because he is snoring and he has a very exhausting job so I feel bad.
                            sigpic

Comment

Lol, That's kinda like my hubby and I. He's got severe, chronic insomnia. He literally cannot go to sleep before 2 am and it's not uncommon for him to be up all night. Me, I can sleep through a bomb blast and am seldom (during the school year) up past 10:30. He just watches his movies, plays computer games, whatever. There have been times, I've woken up and found the house clean
                              sigpic

Comment

lol.. yeah for me I am usually playing computer games, but mostly I am up watching Stargate and on here sometimes I vary like right now I am catching up on Flashforward, but I did watch a few Stargate eps tonight! I never used to have insomnia I actually used to go to bed pretty early, but lately idk I messed up my sleeping schedule and can't get it back
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X