Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're welcome Ever

oh and I was finally able to get onto randimg... *grumbles* stupid computer.. I think it was my web browser.. I am on Chrome now again
    sigpic

Comment

Is that a hint to who you're picking as a Villain, Ever?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        Is that a hint to who you're picking as a Villain, Ever?
        Take it as you will.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

OH I had another thought to a villain! There are so many good ones to choose from!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm finding Villains harder... but all the excitement over it is making me more and more curious as to who people will pick for their Villians
            sigpic

Comment

Is Castle new tonight?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                OH I had another thought to a villain! There are so many good ones to choose from!
                Lots of villians to choose from! Mom's bringing over some movies tomorrow for me to cap. I'm going to be spending all week capping movies!

Is Castle new tonight?
                I think so! I guess you'll find out here soon. I've got to wait an hour.
                sigpic

Comment

Ever... you have me so thinking about movies and villains. I need to find time to try capping. It would be so much easier sometimes.

I'm counting down... I need the distraction.

sigpic

Comment

Yes Castle is new tonight a 2 parter

I love villains there are so many to choose from! But sadly some of the baddies I am wanting to make stuff with I don't have the movies *sob* the one I am working on now there is a cap from a scene I want and the only ones I am finding for it online through searching is small (although small might work) and the other one the pic is really bad quality.
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay... Castle is new... but it is a two parter... so do I watch it knowing it is going to be a cliffhanger or let Tivo catch it and watch two hours next week. Don't know if I can resist Nathan.

sigpic

Comment

I found the same problem with Princess Leia last for the fangurl challenge... the caps are just not as good a quality for older shows/movies
                        sigpic

Comment

You could try to google the caps. I've generally got lots of time so I'm having fun watching movies I haven't seen in a while and capping along the way.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            Yes Castle is new tonight a 2 parter

I love villains there are so many to choose from! But sadly some of the baddies I am wanting to make stuff with I don't have the movies *sob* the one I am working on now there is a cap from a scene I want and the only ones I am finding for it online through searching is small (although small might work) and the other one the pic is really bad quality.
                            So many of my favorite villians are from books. Kind of hard to get pics for that. C'est la vie.

Okay... Castle is new... but it is a two parter... so do I watch it knowing it is going to be a cliffhanger or let Tivo catch it and watch two hours next week. Don't know if I can resist Nathan.

You can resist Nathan? How?
                            sigpic

Comment

Nah... gonna watch anyway. Just waiting for Tivo to get a bit recorded so that we can skip the ads.

sigpic

Comment

lol.. Castle is one of the TV shows I need to catch up on I saw an episode a month or so ago and loved it(hubby doesn't like the show ).. told myself to catch up on it but haven't been able to yet.. so much to watch so little time!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X