Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better?

sigpic

Comment

Not a lot. It's like he's my own personal sex slave there. See? once I'm in the gutter, it's hard to get back out.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

slowly getting back into gimping......

sigpic

Comment

What about this Ever, does this help put a damper on things?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that one helps. But, damn, Jason still looks hot!
            sigpic

Comment

And I'm sure I probably just killed Jade, double thunk for her. We'll have to look around the bottom of the gutter and see if we can help her up.
              sigpic

Comment

As much as I love him this is the least thunky pic over of Jason (imho)

sigpic

Comment

Honestly, I don't think the extra muscle did him any favors. We'll see what he gets up to after he's done with GoT and Conan.
                  sigpic

Comment

The bulking up doesn't bother me too much because he isn't gross bodybuilder steroids look (like Arnie *gag*) but for me in GoT it is the full beard and mustache and all that black eye makeup it doesn't look like him.

Oh Copter you posted pretties I like them the scratched/texture on the sig is great
                    sigpic

Comment

why thank you DG
                      sigpic

Comment

Your work is always good you know that
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm actually jealous, Copter, of all the great sigs you've been doing lately. They are all turning out so pretty.

sigpic

Comment

No kidding I don't need to make any art work I can ask Copter and it will look better than if I did it
                            sigpic

Comment

I sometimes wonder if she's even using the same program we are

sigpic

Comment

awwwwwwwwwww, you guys. *sniff* thanks. I just hope y'all like the ick shippy sigs.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X