Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Bailey night sweet dreams

oh I am starting Farscape tonight
    sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone. *yawns* SB is back at school today so no lies-in.

Comment

Hi Blen sorry you can't sleep in...
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          ... or riding a bike

He looks way too tall for that bike!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          I have to share this I cannot even begin to tell you how absolutely furious that makes me! Who the h#ll do they think they are?
          This is what comes with political correctness. Then history is forgotten. If people aren't allowed to see how ugly slavery and prejudice was then, it can happen again.

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
          Well I guess this fic really wanted to be written I am done with it. Like I said it's a little short shot story.. I think I write those better than the longer ones..

*in a singsong voice* Copter I need a beta....
          I can't wait!

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
          Thanks Bailey night sweet dreams

oh I am starting Farscape tonight
          Ooh! I'm in early/mid S3! Loving it! Now that kids are back in school, I can watch more.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          Morning everyone. *yawns* SB is back at school today so no lies-in.
          *cues Handel's Messiah* Hal-le-lu-jah Hal-le-lu-jah Hallelujah hallelujah hal-le-lujah
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hee! I love how we love our kids but we are so glad to get them back to school.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                Hee! I love how we love our kids but we are so glad to get them back to school.
                *blinks and smiles innocently*
                sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack

Snowing here...
                  sigpic

Comment

It's starting to warm up a bit here. Sunday morning I woke up to our well being froze - or at least the pipe bringing the water up from it to the holding tank frozen. No water Sunday morning.

It's been more managable since then.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've never had frozen pipes, but that would be a real bummer to be without water. You just forget all the stuff you need it for.
                      sigpic

Comment

It's not the first time - from other places - but it's the first time here. When I was a kid in Washington State, our landlord decided to replace the pipes December 23rd. Dug the ditch, replaced the pipes and took Christmas Eve and Christmas off. Planned to rebury the pipes 26 December. Christmas brought a cold snap and it dropped to -10 F and stayed that way for 5 weeks. We had no water until late February. We were borrowing neighbors and friends showers, carried in water for cooking and cleaning. Fun. Or not. I was like 7.
                        sigpic

Comment

I would imagine that at 7 years old that might have been a fun adventure, but your parents probably hated it. Can you imagine if you'd been a teenager then?
                          sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack!

Glad I am not the only one thinking that is wrong with the changing of Huckfinn.

School is a great thing even if that means early mornings for parents.

I don't think I have ever had to deal with frozen pipes. Does not sound like fun at all though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Here's someone who'd hate frozen pipes at the moment too.

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning DG.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X