Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No kidding! oooOOOooo what did you have Fish n Chips?
    sigpic

Comment

Look at this so cute! I think Ronon and Jennifer should put these on their kids wall

sigpic

Comment

Those are absolutely adorable and should go on their children's walls for sure!
        sigpic

Comment

I know! They are adorable! and it is the cuteness of Pooh Bear with the toughness of Star Wars

sigpic

Comment

I love the one with chewy and r2d2 walking away.
            sigpic

Comment

my fave is the one with Chrisolo Robin holding Chewie by his leg and dragging him well that and the Death Star balloon with tie fighters
              sigpic

Comment

pinning the tail back on is perfect too.
                sigpic

Comment

Yes it is

You know we still have never thought of names for their kids
                  sigpic

Comment

Have you all settled on how many and genders?
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't know that we have. I think at least one son named Ronon would be good but lets face it those two would have more than 1 kid
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                        Hey Bailey!

I am good.. Finally able to get on at a decent time tonight.. seems I have been a bit busy lately..lol.. I guess it comes with the holiday season...

Hey DG..
                        I just saw the episode Blink last night..

Spoiler:
                        OMG those Weeping Angels are freaky!! Very cool though! I don't think I will be able to look at a stone statue the same way again!...lol.. Awesome episode! not Doctor centric though which made me I thought those DVD's were really cool.. freaked me out when he started responding to her..lol.. until it was reveled that he had the notes the guy was writing..lol.. I can't wait to see those Weeping Angles again!! They scare the hell out of me but they are awesome!!!

Hiya Copter!!
                        I love Blink! One of my favorites!!!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        Look at this so cute! I think Ronon and Jennifer should put these on their kids wall

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                        Those are absolutely adorable and should go on their children's walls for sure!
                        Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        I know! They are adorable! and it is the cuteness of Pooh Bear with the toughness of Star Wars

Too cute for words! I say it's for Teal'c's kids' room as much as he likes Star Wars!

As far as Ronon and Jenn's kids's names, about the only one I can come up with that feels right is Elizabeth.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

That is true I think they would both agree to that. and isn't there that story that has them having a daughter named Elizabeth? Great story too one of my faves
                          sigpic

Comment

Is there a storey with that? I dont' seem to recall.

BTW, if there are any misspelligs, blame it on Star. She's doing my heair and I can barely see the screen.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

So a Ronon and Elizabeth... I think the Ronon should have the middle name of Carson.

I so see Ronon with a large family though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes Dream of Doctors by Nika
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X