Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay My back is mad at me. I must have slept oddly on it or something it hurts but I am stretching it and that is helping
    sigpic

Comment

Stretching helps. Got a heating pad for it? Works wonders!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I have those stick on 8 hour heating pad things. They make things better
        sigpic

Comment

Sounds like those would work too. I've got some 'boo boo bags' Mom made. Best things ever!
          sigpic

Comment

boo boo bags?
            sigpic

Comment

Kinda like bean bags. Cloth bags filled with dried out feed corn, rice, or bird seed. Can be frozen or two minutes in the microwave for 45 minutes of heat. I've got 4 or 5 of them of varying sizes and shapes.
              sigpic

Comment

OH I have wondered about those. I will have to look into them if they really work
                sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't know where to get them. Mom and I came across them in a craft store in Arizona and she's made a bunch of them in the years since.
                  sigpic

Comment

if all they are are cloth and some bird seed, feed corn or rice I can bet they are real easy to make
                    sigpic

Comment

Super easy to make. Plus you can use your favorite fabric. I've got one with the Animaniacs!
                      sigpic

Comment

COOL! Love them I will have to try making me a couple when I can borrow someones sewing machine
                        sigpic

Comment

All of my Christmas Cards are in the mail Hopefully some of you will get them by the end of the week
                          sigpic

Comment

Good Evening Love Shack.

I've just spent the last twenty four hours with the flu. Now I'm sore, but at least upright again.

I've enjoyed catching up on all your posts though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              All of my Christmas Cards are in the mail Hopefully some of you will get them by the end of the week
                              How much are stamps these days? Just got done with grocery shopping and need to buy stamps now.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                              Good Evening Love Shack.

I've just spent the last twenty four hours with the flu. Now I'm sore, but at least upright again.

I've enjoyed catching up on all your posts though.
                              (((Bailey))) So sorry you got sick!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you... the awful part is over... now it is just the sore and tired part.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X