Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everlovin's posts number nine hundred
    Nearly all on this thread, where she wondered
    If Dr Keller and Ronon Dex
    Would get it together and have some

Spoiler:
    kisses

Just the first sentence! *smiles sweetly* It took what, two months? to write the last chapter! Give me a break!

BTW, I'm also working on the last chapter of the story. Very adult. I might even get that one done too.
    Excellent!

Anyone else got anything in the pipeline?

Comment

I was bored and looking around on youtube to see if I could find something interesting and I found this I don't know if it has been put here or not and while it is more about the love triangle and not a Ronon/Keller vid but it is a really good vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKXuRst1a3Q

Again not mine I am just shareing something I found.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        Oh dear. Now I've gone & done it. Why oh why do I have to look at Ebay? I've just gone & bought SG1 seasons 1-8 for £50. I blame Mountiegirl for filling me with envy

Beans on toast for tea for a month I guess.
        BUT Yipppeeee. I got SG1 for £50.

Have a celebratory Ronon/Jenn pic.
        that was a great price... I won't say how much I paid for mine... I got all ten seaspons as they came out... slowly and very pricey!
        Yes, come back & see us Lommit!!

Love it Krissie.

I would be happy with a peck on the cheek. *glum*

Well not quite like Rodders cos he's allergic to citrus!!!!

But that gave me an idea. Perhaps Ronon could get rid of his rival in love by giving him some lemon juice
        Do you mean this bit...

Spoiler:
        "Interestingly, the first symptom is that he's (Rodney's) a wonderful person. Nobody notices that there is something wrong at first, because they all like it -- until it is too late to operate. Ronon comes up with an idea, and the story takes off from there."

It's about time IMO.

Spoiler:
        I got fed up of him standing there saying "What does that mean?" The writers seemed to use him a device for explaining the plot. I think he should be allowed to show his intelligence.

Though I've had a wicked thought about it

Spoiler:
        What if Ronon actually knows that the disease afflicting Rodney is actually short lived and will wear off in a couple of days. BUT he pretends that in order to effect a cure, Rodney has to immerse himself naked in cow manure while inhaling lemon essence. *evil laugh*

Nine years is a LONG time.

And I really liked Katy. I mean that bit with the cactus that she named after Rodney. I was in stitches over that. I've always thought that she (Katy)suited Rodney better. I mean how could Jenn, as a doctor, put up with Rodney's hypochondria. I bet it would drive her insane. I've just realised. Perhaps that's why he likes her so much. He could have his own personal doctor in attandance all the time.

now honestly is rodney the rival of ronon or is it all in rodney's head?

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        I just had to put 900 on this thread! Love you guys!! Personally, I'm hoping for at least a kiss during season 5! More than one would be nice!
        congrats Misi and I am hoping for a honkin' big kiss!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post

now honestly is rodney the rival of ronon or is it all in rodney's head?
          Tee hee. Or is he even really that bothered. Just watched the end of The Last Man again & he was more interested in whether he would have hair.

*walks away laughing*

Comment

Hey guys.

Just dropping off another chapter of fic. I know y'all have been waiting for some more fic from everyone:

Back Home - Pt. 3

Enjoy.
            . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
              Hey guys.

Just dropping off another chapter of fic. I know y'all have been waiting for some more fic from everyone:

Back Home - Pt. 3

Enjoy.
              Drat! I'm just on my way to bed. I'll read it tomorrow morning if you don't mind Reni.

Comment

Hey, Everlovin. Got any more of that fic you are writing - the sprained ankle one?

Edited to add an off topic subject.

Pocus - Is that an Annie Tempest cartoon in your profile? Cos I love her cartoons.
                I don't know where it came from. I got it in an email. I know I just love it!!! That is exactly what I feel like doing every weigh in day!

Keep up the yummy work in here. Lots of lovely pics and sigs showing up here.
                *thinks about playing with some sigs** I have been in an icon making mood lately. I guess I could expand my repertoire.
                sigpic

Comment

Drat! I'm just on my way to bed. I'll read it tomorrow morning if you don't mind Reni.

No problem. Sweet dreams.
                  . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys.

Back Home - Pt. 3

Enjoy.
                    I like it is it too early to beg for more...no it isn't good MORE MORE MORE!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      I like it is it too early to beg for more...no it isn't good MORE MORE MORE!
                      LOL. Thanks. I usually wait a few days between chapter posting. I seriously take into the feedback I get into consideration during the writing process. And this last chapter took about a week before I even started writing it, but I got it done in just a few days.
                      . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys.

Back Home - Pt. 3

Enjoy.
                        Reni has fic for me!!!!! Love you! I'm off to read!

Everlovin's posts number nine hundred
                        Nearly all on this thread, where she wondered
                        If Dr Keller and Ronon Dex
                        Would get it together and have some

Spoiler:
                        kisses

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post

Blenca! Thank you for my poem!!! Love it!

Thank you Rach for also crossing your fingers with me on the kiss!!

Thanks for the congrats.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Okay I had sometime on my hands and look at what I did I made a new siggy it would be the one I am using now see it down there wow I am feeling very happy right now and I don't know why. Nothig to drink (yet), no drugs, nothing exciting happening I don't know oh well I am gonna go before y'all think I am totally crazy (too late)
                          sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Love the sig - Love the song! *sigh*

Reni! Love the chapter! I always love the symbolism of a man doing his woman's hair. Very intimate. Love it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              I just had to put 900 on this thread! Love you guys!! Personally, I'm hoping for at least a kiss during season 5! More than one would be nice!
                              Congrats on your 900!!!

BTW Gateworld is evil, still cannot green you

Comment

Thank you SeNedra!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X