Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning everyone.

Loads to read again this morning. So many sig makers! Wonderful!!

I hate packing and moving. Glad you enjoyed your movie Dr Jenn.

Comment

hey Blen! how are you?
      sigpic

Comment

I'm getting ready to go out. It's Mr Blen's mum's birthday and we are all off down the pub for a bite to eat.

What are you up to Jade?

Comment

just about to go to bed actually it's 4am here.. I was watching V though.. I will try to get on tomorrow afternoon around 12pm or 1 and night after 10pm( I am going to Church tomorrow night) I won't have my computer Monday because my friend is taking it to install Photoshop on it for me ...so I will ttyl have a good day!
          sigpic

Comment

I will! See you later!

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
              no one is probably around, but I got some awesome news and I need to share My friend is going to take my computer on Monday and install Photoshop YAY!! I am going to crank out some awesome siggys!!!!! (yes it is that big of news that it deserves 4 smilies)
              Yay for Photoshop!

Happy birthday to Mr Blen's Mom!

Good morning, Love Shack! How's everyone this morning?
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Morning Love Shack!!

YAY Photoshop!

Happy Birthday to Mr Blen's Mom

I am good I had an odd dream that I think could make a good movie problem is I can write a story with pre-existing characters but a movie in script format I can't do that.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, DG!

Personally, I slept so soundly last night I don't think I really dreamed. I'm still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't have too many nights like that although actually before dad got home I was out then when he got home and it woke me up. I feel asleep again and that was when I had the dream.
                    sigpic

Comment

I wish I had more, but I was blessed with no back pain last night - the first in three or four days with no pain and so I slept like the dead. Even with hubby swearing at his computer game every few minutes.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good night then Ever
                        sigpic

Comment

So, what's your plans for today?
                          sigpic

Comment

I've just got back from the pub. It's a lovely old place with stone flag floors and log fires. Smells all nice & wood-smokey.

I had roast lamb, potato gratin, new potatoes, vegetables & mint jelly & finished off with ice cream & brandy snaps. I'm absolutely stuffed.

Comment

I'd be stuffed too! That sound delish!
                              sigpic

Comment

I have no idea what I am doing today I would love to say I am going to the state fair but between me and dad both having sinuses draining I don't think we are going anywhere.

Sounds wonderful Blen
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X