Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have TVs upstairs but Mr B still had to come down & go on and on about ham sandwiches while David Tennant is a-dying. Luckily I recorded it & I'm going to watch it again in peace and quiet.

Thanks Mimz.

Comment

Isn't DT supposed to be on a pilot for some new NBC show?
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Something called "Rex is not your Lawyer", I think. I just get the feeling DT is making a terrible mistake. Is he very well known in the States? Here he is a HUGE star. Should have stuck with Dr Who, IMO.

Comment

I don't know about very well-known, but I think he does have a pretty solid fanbase over here.

I still think he should be the Riddler in the next Batman movie
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hee He could probably pull that off.

What does everyone think about Jason being Conan? Not too keen on the idea myself. I think he's going to end up constantly playing brainless muscle men.

And I loathe and detest the idea of an American version of Torchwood. What on earth are they thinking?! And on Fox.... It's all going to end in tears.

Comment

EW I heard about the American Torchwood thing
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

BLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Huggles* I would have tackled huggles but I don't want to hurt you

I bawled when I watched DW his last line *sob* and how suprising was the Martha/Mickey thing

David is slightly known but I think with him having been in Harry Potter it will help

and an American Torchwood o.O really? I mean I can see that some people might have issues with some aspects of Torchwood but either get over it or don't wach no one is forcing you
                sigpic

Comment

HE WAS IN HARRY POTTER WHEN?!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Blen! Great to see you back

I am glad Jason will be Conan But a lot of the people do not agree with it, I was actually argueing about it on one Czech movie server

Comment

Ooofff!! Thanks DG.

Here's a couple of links for the Torchwood thingy.

http://www.aoltv.co.uk/2010/01/19/fo...od-us-version/

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/showbiz...1466-25649570/

The Martha/Mickey thing surprised me too. And the person who "knocked 4 times"

Comment

Hi SeN.

Glad to be back.

BTW how on earth do I edit my posts??!! Will have to have a quick fiddle.

Edit - Aha - got it sussed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          HE WAS IN HARRY POTTER WHEN?!!!!
                          He was in HP and the Goblet of Fire as Barty Crouch Jnr.

Comment

David in Harry Potter it is not very long but there he is

Spoiler:

RTD will be part of the AMerican Torchwood I will have to give it a try I have fallen in love with RTD that man's scripts from DW and TW are amazing hopefully the actors they get will be worthy of his work. But like that says not many shows have done well when they take the show and "americanize" them I would rather TW aired in the states the way DW does than have someone try and remake it

Oh yes it was full of suprises I so didn't see so many thing from that comeing at all! and Poor Donna was given a very well deserved and special present for her wedding and she can't even know what who or why

EDIT I didn't realize the vid wouldn't play here but that was the only one that wasn't a fan made vid
                            sigpic

Comment

How weird there are so many fan-made Barty Crouch Junior vids. I never would have thought people would even want to make such a thing. Hmmm... I wonder if there are any Hamlet vids or ones of DT reading that kiddies story we had on over Xmas.

I thought the ending was so sad DG - with him going to say goodbye to the people he loved

BTW I saw Krissie's R/K vid. Isn't it good?!

Comment

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I can't believe I never knew that was David!! eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

*freaks out*

Finally, something that makes me think better of the 4th movie (which was an abomination to mankind in most other respects)...
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X