Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
    The new layout is horrible I hate it, there was nothing wrong with the old one
    I'm sure the style will be fixed at some point, but what I really hate is how dificult it is to get to my subscriptions. Whenever I clickt he link "Notifications" it gives me a submenu rather than take me to my desired page
    sigpic
    My Site || My Blog

Comment

they are saying give it time that alot of the things we liked were customized and so it will take a while to get this one customized as well but still I agree if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I hate not having a personalized profile, the names to the left is annoying, the big gap between the end of the post and the Sig, the stupid first unviewed post doesn't actually take you to the newest post just the top of the page of the new post, the setting notifications and all at the top above the ad (took me 5 mins to figure out how to sign in), you have to click extra buttons to get any smilies, and really do I need to keep going?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        they are saying give it time that alot of the things we liked were customized and so it will take a while to get this one customized as well but still I agree if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I hate not having a personalized profile, the names to the left is annoying, the big gap between the end of the post and the Sig, the stupid first unviewed post doesn't actually take you to the newest post just the top of the page of the new post, the setting notifications and all at the top above the ad (took me 5 mins to figure out how to sign in), you have to click extra buttons to get any smilies, and really do I need to keep going?
        I think you said it all DG

Comment

Good glad I got everything covered
          sigpic

Comment

This actually resembles syfy's forum set-up. i really REALLY preferred the old set up.

Comment

What is this place? Well I really prefered the older design... You are totally right DG

Comment

Once they fix the kinks I think I'll like it more. It's a step up. Programs can only be used for so long before you can't run them and they need to be upgraded to run correctly. FYI to see your subscribed threads click on settings at the top.

Comment

Still trying to figure out how to use the new forum...where are links to my old posts? oh well I will get used to it eventually!

Comment

another thing I have noticed do you notice that some posts go all the way across and others stop halfway across?

For example Rache's post isn't going all the way across but mine and Krissies (just before and just after do)
                    sigpic

Comment

I hope I will get used to it too. But right now I miss the blue color all over... It doesn't look bad, but I think it was more original before

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                        OKay so I'm not to fond of the new forum layout ...
                        I agree....I so do not like this.
                        sigpic

Comment

THIS IS WORSE THAN "NEW" FACEBOOK

Can you say "FAIL"?!

I HATE IT

They should at least have the "go back to old layout" option AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGH
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Looks like they renamed settings to My Controls like before.

I read that they are in the process of recustomizing it, which I guess it use to have a lot of.

Comment

I am SLOWLY getting used to it. But VERY SLOWLY
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Lookie what I found. Ronon and Keller as Lancelot and Guinevere. I wish I could draw like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X