Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pics for BB...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

thanks Pocus

Comment

Congrats on 1900 Posts BB!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm back.

Dr Jenn. I read your fic and PMd you.

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
          Ahhhh Teyla in leather
          I thought that might grab your attention.

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
          *claps hands* There he is, looking all pi**ed at Todd. *snuggles Kenny*

Edited to add: Do you mind if I snurch that Erik piccie and link it for his worshippers?
          Of course you can. I have more if you want them.

CONGRATULATIONS ON 1900 BB!!

Comment

Clicky.

Comment

Gawd. Is there no-one about? *taps finger nails*

Comment

Sorry, Blenca. Trying to write again and ignore my grandma being stupid.
                Spoiler:
                Someone made an offer on the house, so now she's demanding Gramps agree with her about everything, and she started saying she didn't want to fight, because he doesn't want to have to pay the closing costs, then she keeps saying things like it's his fault we're in debt, he's the one who wanted to take out loans on the house...Every time he starts to disagree about anything, she says really fast, "I don't want to fight." It's infuriating, that she thinks she's always right, about absolutely everything.
                sigpic

Comment

Sounds like she's taking out all her frustrations and worries on him, Dr Jenn, perhaps as she doesn't know of any other way of dealing with it.

I'm writing to SB's school. She was moved from where she usually sits to a seat right at the front of the class, and now she's convinced herself it's because the teacher thinks she is stupid. I suspect the real reason is that the teacher likes to keep an eye on her as she has a habit of day dreaming (bit like me really ) but I would like the teacher to explain to her the reasons why she was moved.

Comment

She does that with everything and everyone, though. Nothing anyone else says or does is ever good enough, and everything she does is always right.

And I'm sure there's no way the teacher thinks SB is stupid, but I think you're right, it'd be good for the teacher to tell her why she was moved.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello Hello Hello

-Is Happy-
                      I get to see Hannah Montana The Movie tonite.
                      sigpic
                      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Quick somebody!!! Call child protection!! GG is being forced to watch Hannah Montana! This needs to be stopped immediately.

It's worse than being forced to listen to Vogon poetry.

Don't worry, GG! Somebody will help you escape, I'm sure of it.

Spoiler:
                        From the Hitchhiker's Guide.

Guide description:
                        "Vogon Poetry is widely accepted as the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their poet master, Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem, Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in my Armpit One Midsummer Morning, four of his audience died of internal haemorraging, but the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. The absolute worst poetry was written by Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings in Sussex. Luckily, it was destroyed when the Earth was."

Comment

But,but,but, i like Hannah Montana.....
                          sigpic
                          sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                            Hey, I'm writing a story for a friend of mine, finally got motivated to start it(she said that if I wrote something for her, she'd write a new chapter of her story involving my character, and soon, 'cause I really love reading it). Can someone read it and PM me what they think, pwease? -pouts and tries to look irresistable, like a puppy dog- http://whathappensinnyc.blogspot.com/
                            Still need someone to read it, dearheart?

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            Gawd. Is there no-one about? *taps finger nails*

I'm sorry! I was in town all day long! Lots of stuff to do! But that means I can't hang out in the love shack!

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                            She does that with everything and everyone, though. Nothing anyone else says or does is ever good enough, and everything she does is always right.

And I'm sure there's no way the teacher thinks SB is stupid, but I think you're right, it'd be good for the teacher to tell her why she was moved.
                            Of Course Small Blen isn't stupid! We all know that here! She's a very talented young lady! So we say.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Oh, hey! Stone's got a new chapter of Perceptions up!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Blenca read it for me, but I would love more opinions on it, please.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X