Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the welcome. I will have to check out the yahoo group for R/K. Would you happen to have the link?

I like that they aren't going the unrealistic way with R/K that they often do in TV series. You know the "I've had a thing for you for 3 to 10 years, but lack the courage to do anything other than moon over you and flirt." thing. The character of Ronon does not seem to be the type for that, and here's hoping that Keller is not that silly either.

However I'm definately not a fan of Sheppard/ Teyla. I'm pretty loyal to the Sheppard/Weir 'ship. Though that boat has sailed now that Torri is no longer on the show. And as for Teyla, well I liked her with Ford , or femmeslashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad75 View Post
      Thank you for the welcome. I will have to check out the yahoo group for R/K. Would you happen to have the link?
      Yup... Here it is. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RKFever/

I like that they aren't going the unrealistic way with R/K that they often do in TV series. You know the "I've had a thing for you for 3 to 10 years, but lack the courage to do anything other than moon over you and flirt." thing. The character of Ronon does not seem to be the type for that, and here's hoping that Keller is not that silly either.
      I like that as well, and you're right, I don't see Ronon acting that way. He's such a forthright person, that if he cares for a woman, he won't hold back, he'll come out and tell her. It's good too that he's not a main character so the writers can move a love story along with him and it's not as big a deal. I don't think Keller is silly. She strikes me as a pratical sometimes cynical person. I don't see her as afraid to express how she feels about a man. Especially one that's giving off as many "come and get me" vibes as Ronon is! It's fun to watch.

However I'm definately not a fan of Sheppard/ Teyla. I'm pretty loyal to the Sheppard/Weir 'ship. Though that boat has sailed now that Torri is no longer on the show. And as for Teyla, well I liked her with Ford , or femmeslashed.
      Well, I guess we can't have everything! Hope you don't mind that a lot of us here are in to John/Teyla. We'll try not to be obnoxious about it - I promise.

Anyway, welcome again to the thread. The more R/K shippers the merrier!

Comment

Hey! Have you seen the small jen/ronon scene from the Tabula Rasa teaser on the MGM website?

Tiny screencaps
        Spoiler:

Hand holding! squeee!!

Here's is the teaser link:http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=76

Comment

Originally posted by Leliana McKay View Post
          Hey! Have you seen the small jen/ronon scene from the Tabula Rasa teaser on the MGM website?

Tiny screencaps
          Spoiler:

Hand holding! squeee!!

I *just* watched that and I was about to post it. I won't lie, I totally squeed, though it did take me a few times of rewatching to realize what they were doing.
          Spoiler:

Comment

Tiny screencaps
            Spoiler:

Hand holding! squeee!!

How COOL is that? I can't wait to see what's actually going on there. And this ep looks wonderful. Squeeee!!!!! Thanks for the heads up on this one.

Comment

aww can't wait for this eppie. I will be squeeing with the rest of ya. So cute they are.

Thanks for the caps leliana, totally love em.
              sigpic
              Rodney and John. Friends till the End.

Thanks to Watcher652 for making this wonderful Banner.

Comment

Tiny screencaps
                Spoiler:

Hand holding! squeee!!

Thanks for posting these they look so sweet togther
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Okay, here goes - my first EVER post on any forum thread. So no sigs or artwork yet, I'll need some help to find out how to even make those. And I hope I won't spoiler anyone, but that's something else I'll need to learn, how to put in spoiler boxes... So if you have not seen Doppelganger, and don't want to know anything abuot it, stop reading NOW!

Anyway, I've been lurking on the Ronon/Jason Thunk Thread for a while now. This guy is just AWESOME! Shippers' threads haven't been my thing until now, but after watching Doppelganger I totally fell in love with the idea of these two together. So I checked if there was anything out there, and found you. Congratulations on picking up on this so early! It caught me totally unawares. And thanks for explaing the smirk on Ronon's face during the whole infirmary scene - of course he and Shep had set the whole thing up. I also thought that maybe his injury was the wound from Reunion that had reopened - it seemed in about the same place.

Also, thanks for the stills from Quarantine. I can't wait to see it, and it's still SOO far off - although I'm also quite happy about the fact that TPTB are not planning to rush this thing. I think it is be more in keeping with the characters (Ronon still recovering from the memories in Sateda, and Keller with her insecurity in her new role as CMO) that they will take it slow.

I'll make sure to check back here regularly.

sigpic
                  Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    Okay, here goes - my first EVER post on any forum thread. So no sigs or artwork yet, I'll need some help to find out how to even make those. And I hope I won't spoiler anyone, but that's something else I'll need to learn, how to put in spoiler boxes... So if you have not seen Doppelganger, and don't want to know anything abuot it, stop reading NOW!

Anyway, I've been lurking on the Ronon/Jason Thunk Thread for a while now. This guy is just AWESOME! Shippers' threads haven't been my thing until now, but after watching Doppelganger I totally fell in love with the idea of these two together. So I checked if there was anything out there, and found you. Congratulations on picking up on this so early! It caught me totally unawares. And thanks for explaing the smirk on Ronon's face during the whole infirmary scene - of course he and Shep had set the whole thing up. I also thought that maybe his injury was the wound from Reunion that had reopened - it seemed in about the same place.

Also, thanks for the stills from Quarantine. I can't wait to see it, and it's still SOO far off - although I'm also quite happy about the fact that TPTB are not planning to rush this thing. I think it is be more in keeping with the characters (Ronon still recovering from the memories in Sateda, and Keller with her insecurity in her new role as CMO) that they will take it slow.

Welcome to the Thread Star8fans i am also glad they are also putting these two together as well its about time Ronan got some romance if you need help with anything dont be afraid to ask

Comment

Tiny screencaps
                      Spoiler:

Hand holding! squeee!!

Oh! How did I miss that. Good eye Leliana. Thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis View Post
                      aww can't wait for this eppie. I will be squeeing with the rest of ya. So cute they are.

Thanks for the caps leliana, totally love em.
                      Hey Pearl! How are you doing?

Welcome to the thread Starg8fans!!!

Clever way to do your name BTW.

This is for anyone to snag.

Comment

Nice Lea ill use it.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          Nice Lea ill use it.
                          OK HUN!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            OK HUN!
                            NP Lea

Comment

Yay!!! Another lurker pulled into the fold! I'm so glad you've chosen this to be the first ship you follow. They are awesome together aren't they? Glad you saw what we did in Doppelganger too! It was pretty darn funny they way John and Ronon were so obvious about the whole thing! My question is would they have paged her to come to sick bay if she hadn't already been up?

And your questions about how to do spoilers and sigs... you put something under a spoiler cut by highlighting the text you want to hide, then you click on the "!" button in the tool bar above. As for Sigs, you need to go to your My Controls area and Edit Signature. If you want a banner like all of us have, you'll have to store them off site somewhere like Photobucket or Image Shack. They'll give you the image tag you need to post on Message Forums and you cut and paste that into the signature window. If you still need help, feel free to shout!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                This is for anyone to snag.

Love it! That look on Ronon's face is just to die for! Love the way he looks at her.

Comment

Working...
                                X