Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Wildwomen *waves*

I'm currently at the university, on a short break between lectures.

This is how it will probably be for the next week, two weeks or so, as we are going to get things connected and such. We haven't finished all moving in to our new house yet. We are living in the house that i showed you all the other day. Busy Busy Busy since then. Very tired actually. Because i haven't had much sleep, last night was the best ive had for a little while, but atm, im feeling the affects of the long day. Started at 9, and will finish at 5. Thats four, 2 hour lectures without a break, im taking one atm, because i need to. Get some coffee and get back to it.

Missing you all. I need my dose of daily conversation and gossip. Thankyou for the lovely posts wishing me well and wanting me to come back. Lol, i took the break not only to recharge but to say hello, because i needed to.

Umm i would invite you all to the beach. Much like Blen's offer to take us all to a curry house, ill take you to the beach, which i can smell, hear and see, and only 3min walk from my front door. It's an old house ,the kitchen is ancient and really needs to be overhauled, i would even suggest burning down, but the house is big and you get lovely sea breezes blowing in the front windows. Good atm, going to be cold in winter, but we will deal.

Love to you all my lovely wildwomen

Comment

BB's back!! And he got his house!!! Hurry up and move in for the love of God, so you can chat here all the time!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yay, you got the house I loved, with the balcony and the courtyard? Take pictures of the interior, we're curious! At least, I am.

Edit: YAY for Kitten! -hurries to ST-
        sigpic

Comment

Go vote in the Battle of the Ships! We're up against Spanky!!
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...26#post9832726
          sigpic

Comment

BB!! *huggles* we miss you hope you can get internet and be able to chat more soon and like DrJenn I am curious too
            sigpic

Comment

Yay for curious folk! Voted, by the way, Ever. -is watching movies tonight and reading Nicholas Nickleby- Daniel Deronda's next
              sigpic

Comment

*hugs* back Yes all in good time i will put up some pics of the house, when i get the internet at my house. the pics, and i will add to them, are on my laptop so when i am back properly online, you will see And you know once we get all our stuff packed away, messy atm, (it only took us a day to get it that way) we are getting stuffed packed away.

Well i better be off, but ill be back tomorrow to come and chat, since ill have a 2-3hour break between classes.

Take care

Comment

Yay!!! See you later BB!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I iz bored!!

Bored
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

It snowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaayz
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X