Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll miss you all too. You are like my second family, lol my internet family

Comment

Today's pic from 'Keller Flashback' at Keller Daily is Quarantine. Just thought someone might be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
        lol you live near water, nothing wrong with that, its good

Here is a link to where i might be living
        Looks great!

Afternoon all! Quick post before I head off to pilates

OT on the memory stick

Spoiler:
        IT guys are trying to re-solder the pins in so they can get my files out... so hopefully...
        I just hope they get my personal files and not my just my school ones... because I have them! (except for one chemistry powerpoint)

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
        Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
        Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

*Corsses Finger* Good luck Mountie
          sigpic

Comment

-crosses fingers, arms, legs, and tries futilely to cross her eyes-
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
              -crosses fingers, arms, legs, and tries futilely to cross her eyes-
              Don't overdo it, DrJenn
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                i bloody well hope its over, im sick of this stuff. Its turned me from a very relaxed person, to a stressed one.

Still the thought of been 4min walk to the beach is comforting
                well the only water I can see from my house is a rentention pond (indiana is prone to flooding so every new enighborhood has rentention ponds to prevent that). I like to pretend it is an ocean view, but the trees on the other side kind of blows that idea away.

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                I need to stop reading so much. For the past three days, I've been reading Anne's House of Dreams, Anne of Ingleside, Rainbow Valley, and Rilla of Ingleside, and for the past three days I've been in tears.

-huggles- We'll miss you around here, BB, get internet soon and come back to us!
                Oh those are some of my favorite books, and weepers all of them!

(((bb))) we will miss you...get back on the "net soon!

Comment

I love the sea. It's a major advantage of living on an island IMO. If I go west, I get to the sea in an hour and if I go east I get there in 2 hours.

New chapter of The Will of Jennifer Keller is up.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    I love the sea. It's a major advantage of living on an island IMO. If I go west, I get to the sea in an hour and if I go east I get there in 2 hours.

I can drive in 2 hours in any direction but north (I am an hour south of the Oklahoma/Texas border) and still be in Texas and not near the coast to get to my mom and the coast I have to take a 7-8 hour drive (depends on the traffic in Austin and how often I stop I try to make no stops at all)

And is that Chapter 20? I read that one earlier today

EDIT: No it isn't off to read
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

LUCKY!! I'd love to live that close to the ocean!

I'll be reading the story here soon!

Mountie, IT guys are awesome! You'll get all your stuff back.

BB, we'll miss you! Still twiddling my thumbs waiting for news on your new house!

SeNedra, I hope you'll like the story! It too will go to prove that I'm out of my Everlovin mind!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I see people are still chatting over here I posted this at 'the other place', too, but I just found out Jewel's coming to London in July, so all of you living in the UK, celebrate
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

There are still some people that haven't joined the other place (or am I missing them)
                          sigpic

Comment

Come back soon, BB *tear*
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Morning
                              It's Friday, it's Friday I am at work since 7am but who cares when I can leave after 3pm
                              Although the next month will be tough.. we will be getting through some tests, how we are able to work alone, cause it's five months already since I am here! It runs so quickly.

Yeah, we are still here as well, some people didn't join and since I have some favourite (non SGA) threads here I would miss the people. But if I wanna say something I cannot say here, you know where to find me

Misi, I am sure I will love it I love crazy stories

Comment

we'll miss you bb. hurry back to your wildwomen!

It's friday!!!!
                                one more week gone!

Comment

Working...
                                X