Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is pretty much perfect
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
      *nod nod. tries to contain drool*

ever hun I thought of you today...I watched Midway! what a great ep!!!
      Lucky!!!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      He is pretty much perfect
      I was speaking of generalities, but yep! He is!!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

oh well that is true too
        sigpic

Comment

HOLY CRAP! Did I read the artical on the main GW page right? Martin Gero won't be writing for SGU?!? Is that indeed possible? I'll be able to ship on SGU without them screwing it up?
          sigpic

Comment

It is true he is in New York he can no longer screw up Stargate he did write one eppy of SGU but after re-writes it wont be much of his and he did have some hand in the SGA movie but as that has been shelved and who knows when (or if) it will be made and again re-writes he wont have much at all in either of them so PARTY!!!
            sigpic

Comment

This calls for a party!!!

sigpic

Comment

Gotta love parties
                sigpic

Comment

Parties are fun! Parties are wonderful!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning

Is it really almost 11am? I didn't get here yet (I wasn't able to get up and came to work after 9am... need to work more in the week, damn...)

Nice discussion girls If it is about Ronon, I can just agree - all is sexy! And great reason for the party

Comment

Whats this about Gero - he's not going to be writing for Universe. Some good news at last

Hmmm things i like about women since you are all drooling about different parts of the males of the species.

Eyes, Hips, Legs, Breasts, but i say Breasts not to be general, but meaning i like them when they are in proportion with the individual. Hair as well

Comment

Maybe SGU might turn out to be watchable... and maybe even shippable... who'd thunk?
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                          Maybe SGU might turn out to be watchable... and maybe even shippable... who'd thunk?
                          If you ask me... Brian J. Smith all the way I think he is sweet, hopefully the character will be good!

And it really gives hope to ship without destroying the show

Comment

Brian J Smith? Is he the one they interviewed on the GW home page and who looks about 12? I hope he looks older than that on SGU.

BB - So just about everything attracts your attention really?

Comment

The picture they used on that interview I've seen before on some Broadway site, so its old. He looks better in this picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                                The picture they used on that interview I've seen before on some Broadway site, so its old. He looks better in this picture.
                                Exactly! That is the pic I saw at first. The pic on gw is a bit teenage I admit But he won't be wearing that strange blue thing when going to action... I hope But the face... yeah. And I am still a bit younger than him

Comment

Working...
                                X