Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning SeN. I have as well.

As for here, well I used to love it here, but I am sick & tired of having to review my every post to make sure it fits in with the shiny vision statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

As for here, well I used to love it here, but I am sick & tired of having to review my every post to make sure it fits in with the shiny vision statement.
      Hehe I just saw you on the other place too

I got it, but I still have my artwork thread here, S/J ship family (although I haven't posted there for ages), Lorne thunk thread, dragon thread and so on... Not gonna leave and I hope you all will stay here as well. This thread (even if it won't be Wild Man anymore) should stay alive

Comment

I agree. But it depends if they make up any more rules that we have to follow. But I'm different from you. This thread and the anti McKeller thread are the only threads I visit now. Oh, and Fun and Games too.

Comment

I agree. But it depends if they make up any more rules that we have to follow. But I'm different from you. This thread and the anti McKeller thread are the only threads I visit now. Oh, and Fun and Games too.
          I know. I like the idea of the new forum, but I really love it here and I would wish to have all friends still here... I agree that the vision statement is strange but I am gonna give it a chance. Maybe it won't be so hard as it seems.

I really have to go now (yeah I could be talking about it all the time, you know me )

Comment

Same here. Off to work I go....

Comment

Morning all!

Did I hear someone mention Dr Lorne?
              hehe!

Have a good day Blen

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
              Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
              Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

I have many threads here that I like, but a few core ones are the ones I stay for. As long as there's still posting in those threads I will be around. But I am hoping people come over to the other place so that we can maintain our sanity by continuing our beloved Doc and the Wildman thread (I will NEVER understand why we can't keep that part of the title... it offends absolutely no one) and the other, you-know-which-I-mean.
                sigpic
                My Site || My Blog

Comment

So what is happening to the thread then?
                  I'm still confused

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Morning everybody! Hope you are all well. Haven't been to the other forum yet, but I will be soon...

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
                    So what is happening to the thread then?
                    I'm still confused
                    Mainly just a name change. Thankfully it wont take place till sometime in March, so we can still enjoy the name we all know and love here for a while longer. As far as other changes to this thread, not much. We have to be very careful in what we say, espcecially about that 'other' ship.

It's mainly what has been happening to another thread that I love to frequent that I've just decided that I'm not going to hang out around GW much anymore. I didn't visit a lot of threads and only about two or three are my stomping grounds, and one of those is being stomped away to oblivion. So I'm going to spend the next few days ( while not busy with mom-in-law as she's up for the weekend) going over the other threads and making my peace and then move fully over to other thread. I may pop in over here on the occassion, but this whole CVS has left a sour taste in my mouth, and it has more to do with how its handled than anything.

sig by DG .
                    I can be found here:

Comment

Well, I'll stay here.
                      I only have two threads that I hang round... I try to visit here every day.
                      As long as this thread stays here, I'm happy

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
                        Well, I'll stay here.
                        I only have two threads that I hang round... I try to visit here every day.
                        As long as this thread stays here, I'm happy
                        I do hope you'll come and visit us here, too, though, Mountie I will stick around here, too, but I am pretty pissed off at some of the changes. Why fix something that's not broken, I say...
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

*sneaks in and makes sure no one's around*

*reaches into jack-of-all-trades backpack and takes out big heart-shaped box of chocolates and places it where it will be found*

"sneaks out without being seen*

Comment

Originally posted by Dwparsnip View Post

*reaches into jack-of-all-trades backpack and takes out big heart-shaped box of chocolates and places it where it will be found*

*takes chocolate*
                            We are not evil at McKellers, really You can stop hiding

Actually you can look at the new forum too, there is a pro McKeller thread already Yeah I was also shocked

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                              Apartment hunting and moving just sucks! I feel for you. I looked at 8 places last time I was looking before I found where I am now. My plan is to stay here until I one day buy my own apartment somewhere. But that's several years away. Until then I am gonna enjoy this space here
                              MK! I love the icon! I take it they added some Jenn ones to the list?

Just post, dearheart! Personally, I don't let what is the "vision statement" dictate how I'm going to post. If I'm in the mood to rant, I do so. If I'm in the mood to be OT, I do so - especially here where there's no OT police.

Originally posted by Dwparsnip View Post

Parsnip! Haven't seen you around here for ages! Thanks for the chocolates!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I probably will just come onto GW once a day, do my game voting and check my other threads. I hope we can get the other forum to the point where I can stay on there all day with lots of people.

I advertised the forum on my lj and put it in my sig. If everyone can recruit one person we could have lots.

Comment

Working...
                                X