Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all!

How is everyone??

Totally OT but-

Spoiler:
    anyone read Jane Eyre??

I just got a copy and

Spoiler:
    Im torn between that and The Picture of Dorian Grey

I dont know which to read first in my quest to read the classics lol!

Dr Keller Supporter!

Team Ronon-bring it on McKellers! (But hi though!)

Adorer of s hair!

loves its just the way it is!

Jack:The loons! Dont forget the loons!

Comment

I have read
      Spoiler:
      Jane Eyre

Spoiler:
      But in the moment I'm reading Emma

Comment

Never read Dorian Grey, you'll have to tell me how it is. Read Jane Eyre, I loved it.
        sigpic

Comment

DrJenn, I've never particularly been fond of Jacob and I don't know why. I like his father, though, and the other shapeshifters and their families.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

I LOVE Droian Grey such a great book

and Shanna I am ssssssssssssssooooooooooooooo Jealous I hard lever seen Dino eggs and when I do by the time I click them they are gone and you got one already?????
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
              I have read
              Spoiler:
              Jane Eyre

Spoiler:
              But in the moment I'm reading Emma
              Yeah I think Ill read that too.

Never read Dorian Grey, you'll have to tell me how it is. Read Jane Eyre, I loved it.
              Ive seen it in theatre,it was excellent so I thought Id give the actual book a try!

I keep procrastinating with DG-Ill let you know if I ever finish it! I pick it up, read a few pages and then I get totally distracted. So Im half reading that, finishing a Kathy Reichs, and starting Jane Eyre. Also read the first chapter of War and Peace today!

Think Ill finish it before John lol??

Dr Keller Supporter!

Adorer of s hair!

Comment

Oh, is that what my newest one is, DG? I wondered about that. Cool.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

yeah that is what it is and if you want to know about any eggs this is the perfect place to see what any and all eggs will become (the last two are no longer avalible)

EDIT there is a second look to the Vine but that chart doesn't show it
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dollsnatch View Post
                    Yeah I think Ill read that too.

Ive seen it in theatre,it was excellent so I thought Id give the actual book a try!

I keep procrastinating with DG-Ill let you know if I ever finish it! I pick it up, read a few pages and then I get totally distracted. So Im half reading that, finishing a Kathy Reichs, and starting Jane Eyre. Also read the first chapter of War and Peace today!

Think Ill finish it before John lol??
                    You got *much* further than I did, then. Didn't even finish a page of W&P. Of course, I was in fourth grade when I made the attempt, but I don't think it's really my kind of book. What Kathy Reichs one are you reading, though? I've read one of hers.

And honestly, Shanna, it all goes back to my thing about falling in love with fictional characters. I am so in love with Jacob, so much so that
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm jealous of Renesmee...damn toddler...
                    sigpic

Comment

You got *much* further than I did, then. Didn't even finish a page of W&P. Of course, I was in fourth grade when I made the attempt, but I don't think it's really my kind of book. What Kathy Reichs one are you reading, though? I've read one of hers.
                      Yeah I liked it-even if it was a tad hard to follow at times! You need to know your history and my Napolean is kinda rusty. I would have bought it but Id already bought two new books, couldnt afford to give Borders any more money !

Wow-forth grade?? Thats at age 8/9 right?? No wonder you found it hard!

Im reading Cross Bones and Ive already read Bred In The Bone-Im really liking it, I think its actually better than the last Patricia Cornwell I read. Which one did you read??
                      Last edited by dollsnatch; 17 August 2008, 04:03 PM.

Dr Keller Supporter!

Adorer of s hair!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dollsnatch View Post
                          Yeah I liked it-even if it was a tad hard to follow at times! You need to know your history and my Napolean is kinda rusty. I would have bought it but Id already bought two new books, couldnt afford to give Borders any more money !

Wow-forth grade?? Thats at age 8/9 right?? No wonder you found it hard!

Im reading Cross Bones and Ive already read Bred In The Bone-Im really liking it, I think its actually better than the last Patricia Cornwell I read. Which one did you read??
                          Yup, I think that's the age. College reading level, though, only fifth and sixth graders were allowed in that section of the school library. and I read Bones to Ashes, my aunt's mom gave it to me when we went to visit.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                            Yup, I think that's the age. College reading level, though, only fifth and sixth graders were allowed in that section of the school library. and I read Bones to Ashes, my aunt's mom gave it to me when we went to visit.
                            Did you think it was any good?? I really like her writing style-Im going to read them in order when I finish the other five Ive got on hold!

College reading level?? Dude. We dont really have that here in Ireland. Its kinda see a book in the class library,check it out, read it if you can! War and Peace at 9?? I know a 9year old prodigy whos currently reading LOTR-I still cant get my hed around those books!

Dr Keller Supporter!

Adorer of s hair!

Comment

I loved it, actually, though I first heard about the series from watching the show with my grandpa, so I was a bit disappointed at the lack of my two favourite characters besides Bones. And I *love* LOTR, my cousin gave me the book set just before the first movie came out, she knows I always prefer being able to read the book before seeing the film.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone..I'm here all by myself just saying hello..see you all soon..

Can't wait for The Shrine!
                                Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X