Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night BB!

Originally posted by vatazes View Post

Hope your littleone gets better soon fuschia! The youngest has been battling allergies pretty bad lately and I think she's coming down with another head cold .
    Thanks! we are both enjoying bad health together,it's quality mother and daughter time!
    Actually she told me she is bored this morning so I take that as a good sign of recovery!
    My daughter also has allergies but they are not too bad in the winter, hope yours feels better soon...

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
      Night BB!

Thanks! we are both enjoying bad health together,it's quality mother and daughter time!
      Actually she told me she is bored this morning so I take that as a good sign of recovery!
      My daughter also has allergies but they are not too bad in the winter, hope yours feels better soon...
      Mine has horrible allergies year round, and none of the meds that the insurance will cover work. So unforunetly we have to find other, much cheaper alternatives to handling them.

Enjoy the mother/daughter time! It's bonding at its best!

sig by DG .
      I can be found here:

Comment

*headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* I need Dr. Lorne! STAT!

Oh, wait, wrong thread! . Ronon! I need Ronon!

For those wanting to maybe start up another board concerning another certain thread and other issues around here:
        Spoiler:
        I LOVE IT! I don't have a lot of time, but I'd be willing to help out in anyway I can. I'm hitting my head against whatever I come across, becuase I honestly can't stand the way how TF is circling around not only my questions and concerns but others as well! GRRRR! I used to love it around here, and I've ranted and raved over at my blogs about all this, so I wont go into detail. But I'm about fed up. I don't want to loose my Doc and Wildman name, but what's more upsetting is I'm loosing one of my other safe havens that I've met a lot of cool people in. So count me in!

BB- You know you only need to come to us for the love! Have a good night!

Hope your littleone gets better soon fuschia! The youngest has been battling allergies pretty bad lately and I think she's coming down with another head cold .

I love Anthony S. Head! I remember when I first saw Buffy and couldn't put my finger on where I saw him from. Then I rewatched my Highlander tapes and viola! Him and what's his face that played Wesley.

Sen- hope it wasn't too dull at work. It was busy busy for me this morning. People called out left and right, but between two of us we managed to get the store ready for the big wigs to come in! And in under two hours!
        I have already set up the new subdomain at my site and I am installing a forum as we speak, just in case. The way things look now we might really have to move

When I set things up I will ask people for help with various things and you can sign up and volunteer to do things there when you get the time
        sigpic
        My Site || My Blog

Comment

I will help out too
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
            I have already set up the new subdomain at my site and I am installing a forum as we speak, just in case. The way things look now we might really have to move

When I set things up I will ask people for help with various things and you can sign up and volunteer to do things there when you get the time
            Do you know how much I love you right now ????? I was afraid it would come to this, and I was hoping with the discussion thread it might help allievate any fears, but all its done is make them grow and me madder. So just holler at me!

sig by DG .
            I can be found here:

Comment

Do you know how much I love you right now ????? I was afraid it would come to this, and I was hoping with the discussion thread it might help allievate any fears, but all its done is make them grow and me madder. So just holler at me!
              I will I'll list jobs for the picking, don't you worry
              sigpic
              My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                I will I'll list jobs for the picking, don't you worry
                Good. I'll be there with Ronon's REAL hair and not the spider .

sig by DG .
                I can be found here:

Comment

-cracks up- Kitten, I'm imagining it, and it's not a pretty picture. I think I need some cooler friends...actually, just some friends in general...think I might try getting my cousins into it, they'd probably enjoy singing it with me. And it looks like if I get a job at this one place with my cousin, I'll have to wait to get my haircut and dye job. Nothing 'extreme', and no colours that aren't natural on a human being. -rolls eyes- I live in Santa Cruz, people. Hippie and beach bum central. I doubt most people would care if I had purple hair, especially at the Boardwalk.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                    -cracks up- Kitten, I'm imagining it, and it's not a pretty picture. I think I need some cooler friends...actually, just some friends in general...think I might try getting my cousins into it, they'd probably enjoy singing it with me. And it looks like if I get a job at this one place with my cousin, I'll have to wait to get my haircut and dye job. Nothing 'extreme', and no colours that aren't natural on a human being. -rolls eyes- I live in Santa Cruz, people. Hippie and beach bum central. I doubt most people would care if I had purple hair, especially at the Boardwalk.
                    lol, I was asked at one general interview if I would be willing to dye my hair. My answer? No, I have tried it and it didn't work for me. I ended up being miserable.

Since that interview I've been to a specific job interview that didn't mind my blue hair and was hired as a temp at another job and the only comment about my hair was "I knew it was you, xxx told me you had interesting hair"

I intend to find a job where they can accept me for who I am, including my blue hair
                    sigpic
                    My Site || My Blog

Comment

MK- Cool idea. I'll help too if I know how.

Comment

Definitely a good idea, Kitten. I'm desperate, though, so I'll deal with holding myself back for awhile until I find something better.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm back from work. What a lot of discussion has gone on today!

MK - I had a very similar idea to yours about setting up our own Forum. I was just waiting to see what would happen with the Anti McKay/Keller thread. I very briefly discussed it with Rache but I'd been giving it some more thought over the last week or so.

I was going to set up a Doc & Wildman Forum with these people. With threads for Ronon, Jennifer, the ship, anti McKay/Keller, off topic and an adults only area.

But as you have already begun to make one, if you want any help at all with yours, you can count me in.

I've quickly read the thread in Forum Announcements and am really, really confused. I'm going to read it more closely & see if I can make head or tail of it. But I will say I applaud all your comments & those of the other posters as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            Hi everyone. I'm back from work. What a lot of discussion has gone on today!

MK - I had a very similar idea to yours about setting up our own Forum. I was just waiting to see what would happen with the Anti McKay/Keller thread. I very briefly discussed it with Rache but I'd been giving it some more thought over the last week or so.

I was going to set up a Doc & Wildman Forum with these people. With threads for Ronon, Jennifer, the ship, anti McKay/Keller, off topic and an adults only area.

But as you have already begun to make one, if you want any help at all with yours, you can count me in.

I've quickly read the thread in Forum Announcements and am really, really confused. I'm going to read it more closely & see if I can make head or tail of it. But I will say I applaud all your comments & those of the other posters as well.
                            It is sad that it is coming to this. But I think a bunch of us have felt it would end up this way one way or another when they came out with the VS. Even though I'm not 100% happy with the changes for this thread, I can live with them. The 'Other' thread however, I cannot. No matter how they try to explain it, they are singlng a bunch of us out and its depressing.

sig by DG .
                            I can be found here:

Comment

That is very true it is a pain and Ironic that they want to make the Forum "happy and more friendly" and all it is doing is alienating people and making them want to leave and go somewhere else
                              sigpic

Comment

I agree.

I've been trying to make sense of the discussion going on in the what to do about the anti McKeller thread and I'm still confused. As far as I can see the mods have already made up their minds about what is going to happen and it is pointless to discuss it any further. Just like their decision to change the name of our thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X