Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heaps of good beers here Ever, ill shout you some onetime, or atleast give you a list. although i grew up in a wine growing region, so i know my wines

Blen, the time is early, its already tuesday, has been for 2 hours, so that means its time for me to go to bed.

Take Care all, sweet dreams for when you sleep, naughty dreams if you like, and ronon dreams if you must

Comment

Good afternoon, Blenca! What are you up to today?

I'm all alone for today. Hubby has to go down and argue a ticket in court and will be spending the day in that town selling raffle tickets.

In the middle of that smut fic I'm trying to write. Still not sure how to get it not cheesy.

Naughty dreams are fun, BB! Good night!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
        Thankyou for the link Blen

Hi Rac, welcome to my safe house, i charge nothing to enter, just that you leave your sanity at the door, and your mind comes to the gutter to play

And Morning to you both, its a lovely tuesday morning here
        I have no sanity to leave so I'll feel really comfy here!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Good afternoon, Blenca! What are you up to today?

I'm all alone for today. Hubby has to go down and argue a ticket in court and will be spending the day in that town selling raffle tickets.

In the middle of that smut fic I'm trying to write. Still not sure how to get it not cheesy.

Naughty dreams are fun, BB! Good night!
        OH OH ever! I thought of you last night, I was watching a true-crime tv show set in truth or consequences. Made me wonder
        It's warmed up a lot here but it is gray and cloudy! no rain (yet) and no snow in sight (yaaaay!) just need to get myself motivated. Not easy to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
          I have no sanity to leave so I'll feel really comfy here!

OH OH ever! I thought of you last night, I was watching a true-crime tv show set in truth or consequences. Made me wonder
          It's warmed up a lot here but it is gray and cloudy! no rain (yet) and no snow in sight (yaaaay!) just need to get myself motivated. Not easy to do.
          What? Was it about Parker Ray? Would you believe that got NO coverage in the local papers? One of the biggest serial killers in the country and it's not news in town. Only in T or C!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm just doing the usual, Misi. Washing, cleaning & stripping beds.

I tried not to think too much about my smut fic. If I had, I would have scrapped it. I just took a deep breath and posted it.

I've just had another amusing little conversation with SB. She's just got home and is playing on her Wii. She obviously could hear me making all sorts of beeping noises.

SB: What game are you playing Mum? Something good?

Me: Washing machine, love. Want to swap?

SB: Errrr. No.

And now off to have a look at my Gimp book.

Edit - I forgot about Truth Or Consequences. I was wondering why you were talking about a game. *slaps head*

Comment

Based on the poll results this thread will update its title in late March when the C&R Folder makes all of its changes complete. SO please do not be surprised if it *just happens*

Thank you all for your participation in the discussions
              TameFarrar
              GateWorld Moderator
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                I'm just doing the usual, Misi. Washing, cleaning & stripping beds.

I tried not to think too much about my smut fic. If I had, I would have scrapped it. I just took a deep breath and posted it.

I've just had another amusing little conversation with SB. She's just got home and is playing on her Wii. She obviously could hear me making all sorts of beeping noises.

And now off to have a look at my Gimp book.

Edit - I forgot about Truth Or Consequences. I was wondering why you were talking about a game. *slaps head*

I live near a town called Truth or Consequences. Strange I know.

I've taken a bit of a break on that fic. Working on a Carson/Liz one atm. I'll get back to it.
                sigpic

Comment

I remember now. But I had forgotten. How did it get it's name Misi?

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    I remember now. But I had forgotten. How did it get it's name Misi?
                    It was a game show back in the 40's and 50's. The producer, Ralph Edwards, said something like, "If anybody wants to change their town's name to Truth or Consequences, we'll provide some free advertising." Something like that. So, they change it. It takes effect April 1 of whichever year it was. And Ralph Edwards, up until he died a couple of years ago, brought all kinds of celebreties here each year for our Fiesta. We're kinda on our own now.
                    sigpic

Comment

What? Was it about Parker Ray? Would you believe that got NO coverage in the local papers? One of the biggest serial killers in the country and it's not news in town. Only in T or C!
                      I know that name what did he do again? I know I have heard it before
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        I know that name what did he do again? I know I have heard it before
                        Spoilered cause it's kinda greusome
                        Spoiler:
                        He tortured and killed 40 some odd women and dropped their bodies in the lake. Thing is, the number is going up because the water level of the lake is going down and they're finding more bodies.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoilered cause it's kinda greusome
                          Spoiler:
                          He tortured and killed 40 some odd women and dropped their bodies in the lake. Thing is, the number is going up because the water level of the lake is going down and they're finding more bodies.
                          Yikes was he the one they found when someone was able to escape? (I am odd and I actually read up on Serial killers I always want to know "why?")
                          sigpic

Comment

I prefer Victorian crimes to modern ones. They seem much less immediate, if you know what I mean.

Comment

I do Blen when I was in school I worte a couple papers one was a What makes Serial Killers (in as far as was it society or where they born with the urge to kill) and I mentioned Jack the Ripper then I did another paper that was all about Jack the Ripper and some of the theories about who he was
                              sigpic

Comment

I have a couple of Jack the Ripper books. Is it weird to find such things interesting? I do enjoy watching the Crime channel though. I love watching the forensics particularly. BTW was it Mountie who fancied going into forensics?

Oops - cant' post any more pics at the moment. Flickr is playing up.

Hey, I'm learning a lot from my Gimp book. I think SB is fed up of me saying Oooo and Ahhhh when I find something new.

Comment

Working...
                                X