Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
    Morning Actually afternoon

But I am still working on a lunch. I bought a dishwasher today It will be delivered on tuesday! *happy dance* No more dishes, yay. This is the first bigger thing I bought when I started to work. Really importants for me And my mum bought the new fridge (yeah the one for Christmas). It is almost whole new kitchen.

Hehe, the pics are really inspiring Blen
    Yay! SeNedra has most of a kitchen!!

Hi BB!!

Aqua! That is so awsome!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      CONGRATULATIONS AQUA!
      You're a Major General now.
      Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
      congrats!!!
      Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
      Congrats aquagirl!!! you are the gal in charge now!
      Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Aqua! That is so awsome!
      Thank you so much guys
      Have some Cake and Hot Chocolate

Comment

Btw, BB! I know it's late, but on my computer, pb and GW don't talk. So!

I remembered that I hadn't given you a proper welcome to the Love Shack!
        sigpic

Comment

Reposting the link
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...65#post9589165
          McKeller is no longer third!!! But we have to get it lower down the list!
          So keep voting people! (hint at Jen/Lorne - Hint Hint)

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
          Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
          Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

SeNedra, I LOVE your new sig

Ooo! PicSpam! Love it!

Blen - PLEASE post that pic-fic to the anti-McKay thread, too It's just too funny
            Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            Hi BB!

Miss Kitten came up with the idea that Rodney was using Lucius Lavin's "Lust After Me" drug on Jennifer. And Rac decided to write a fic about it.

What fic are you writing? McShep?
            I wrote my theory on the anti-McKay thread, but I can sum it up here as well, for those that doesn't visit that thread

Spoiler:
            The DaStargate Code

McKay stashed away some of that plant that Lucious used to enthrall everyone with (even though Weir had told him to get rid of all of it) for "experimental purposes". Of course, he would not be able to get away with enthralling the whole city, so he needed to figure out a way where he could target only one person. This is not an easy task, so it takes some time for him to perfect it. About two years later he is finally successful. By this time, he has started eyeing Jen. She fits his criteria for a "hot blonde", which he again and again has stated is his "type", and because they have been seen having a drink together, not to mention that it's been two years since Lucious's drug, people are not going to suspect foul play.

At first he *does* try to win her over the old-fashioned way by learning medical jargon, volunteering to come along when she goes off-world and so on. But all the time he sees the signs that Jen might be interested in Ronon, and his fears are confirmed when he sees them leave for the Daedalus together. He has to act fast, so when Jen returns from the Daedalus, he targets the drug on her, which works. Suddenly, out of the blue, Jen rejects Ronon, telling him "she's kinda interested in someone else" (the drug takes time to intensify).

After that he and Jen are seen together more often. He invites her to come with him to the function back at earth and she (under the influence of the drug) says yes without hesitating. During said function McKay notices the effect of the drug slipping as Jen seems to be disgruntled with him and his behavior. He ups the dosage, resulting in a sudden intense (under the influence) "confession" from Jen. McKay doesn't lower the dosage after that...

Reasons why this theory makes sense:

1) We know that McKay *did* use the drug for "experimental purposes" as he used it on John, convincing him to clean his room for him.

2) When he was told to get rid of the plant he was not happy, even stopped momentarily in front of Teyla, giving her a longing look (so it was clear that he wouldn't have a problem doing as Lucious and using it on women).

3) Since by the time he "completed" the drug, Teyla was involved with Kanaan, people would have gotten suspicious, his previous idea of using it on Teyla quickly vanished (he is an intelligent man, after all).

4) Likewise, Sam (his long-term obsession) was no longer in Atlantis, so it couldn't be her.

5) Every sign pointed towards Jen choosing Ronon before those last minutes of TLT. Something had to have come between her returning from the Daedalus and Ronon inviting her to join him for a meal. This would explain it.

6) Jen went from just being generally friendly with McKay to practically doting on him over night. Very similar to how people behaved towards Lucious.

And for the McSheppers or other McKay-shippers in this thread, we could also explain McKay's choice of Jen, rather than <insert name of other person> is that:
            A) It would be less suspicious than say John/Teyla/etc. because Jen did socialize with him and they *had* been seen having that drink.
            B) He wouldn't want to sully the chance of having a *real* relationship with <insert name> by using a drug on them.

BB - I like the way you write (though maybe add some blank likes between dialogue to make it easier to read would be a good idea), so I definitely think I might be up for reading it when you're done Sorry I couldn't green you. I have to spread reputation first...

Congrats on 10,000 posts Aquagirl
            sigpic
            My Site || My Blog

Comment

Ok! Ok! I'm off and voting!
              sigpic

Comment

I LOVE YOUR THEORY!!!
                Sorry for the capitals... but It really fits! I was wondering why she suddenly turned Ronon down when they were like a couple!
                I'm going to green you!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Ok! Ok! I'm off and voting!
                  Yay for voting!!!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

MK that is a truely marvellous explanation. Can't green you, sorry!

I'm getting more and more inspiration to do this pic fic. Leave it with me. I'm working on it!

Comment

Thanks guys Rac inspired it by mentioning that episode and Lucious on the anti-McKay thread. Suddenly it all just clicked into place
                      sigpic
                      My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                        Congrats on 10,000 posts Aquagirl
                        Thanks MK
                        Have some Cake and Hot Chocolate

Comment

Mmm, hungry now! I think my mum has noticed because she just made me scones!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Question: anyone have livejournal who hasn't already added me?
                            http://sgamountiegirl.livejournal.com/ - my home page thingy

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

So, I had fun last night. Made a new friend at the Twilight book club...albeit one who's in middle school, but still...and I got a lot of interesting opinions.
                              Last edited by DrJenniferDex; 17 January 2009, 09:27 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I need to read twilight! I got a free copy at work and I really must read it!
                                Thank you Aqua and DG for adding my on LJ!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X