Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening

I almost fell asleep already but I am still up and finally here But tired so I will be off soon.
    Blen love the pics, how I missed the blue socks

Comment

Thank you!

So you noticed Kiryk muscled his way in there. He's a bit of all right as well.

Spoiler:

Comment

More than a bit!!! In my humble opinion!!

Just finished watching Doppelganger!! Ah for infirmary scene.
        sigpic

Comment

Doppleganger is great Eh, Lorne with bad hair? The scene I remember most

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
            Doppleganger is great Eh, Lorne with bad hair? The scene I remember most
            ...and barefeet!!! *sigh* love a man with bare feet
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              Pocus, I love your scruffy hot looking man sig. Are you feeling OK BTW. LJ told me that you were sick.

Who was talking about PG lines?

Spoiler:

Check out the size of that man's feet!

Umm. Let's see, non PG thoughts occured with thoughts of Ronon being wet and chilly, Jenn and a blanket.

You'd think they'd find Ronon/Jason a bed that he isn't 4 inches too tall for! Seriously!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Your wish O sick one...

Spoiler:

Comment

It is well hidden behind the ship pic Lol.
                  But he is so sexy

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Umm. Let's see, non PG thoughts occured with thoughts of Ronon being wet and chilly, Jenn and a blanket.

You'd think they'd find Ronon/Jason a bed that he isn't 4 inches too tall for! Seriously!
                    They can't find one for Sheppard and he is a few inches shorter than Ronon! I guess the ancients were all tiny people.

Your wish O sick one...

**faints**

Watching Tabula Rasa right now and Ronon is rushing to see Jenn to tell her he isn't sick!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I like that bit.

*push, barge, out of my way!*

Comment

I know he was very interested in goong to see Jennifer when Teyla suggested it and she had this look in her eye like she knew he would jump at the chance
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                          Lol i am shy, read my post above. ok so maybe i am cautious, but i think the post above also describes why that might be too. Trust me, i may not seem it here, but meet me, and i would be

Spoiler:
                          Yes apparently according to this guy i like prostitution, gambling and drinking. the guy is a nutter frankly. Although gambling and drinking, yeah well i dabble
                          ((((BB)))))) read your other post hun! Life does get better. (and friends help ) you are doing well, if anything will get you over being nervous around people it is the wildwomen on this thread!
                          Spoiler:
                          I find religious fanatics to be a riot, he reminds me of a "sidewalk" minister on campus who harangues "all college students as promiscuous, drug-dealing alcoholics". He really hates me, I often stop and ask him (at a yell of course) if he is jealous! He told me a week ago that I should be "ashamed I was teaching such losers" I laughed and told him I was not an instructor but a student. The kids all laughed and he found a different corner to preach on

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                          ...and barefeet!!! *sigh* love a man with bare feet
                          me too, something just sexy about it... don't want a close up, just seeing a guy in jeans and barefoot is *sighhhhh* sexy and vunerable looking.

Comment

I would have loved to have seen that Rache. What a hoot!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            I know he was very interested in goong to see Jennifer when Teyla suggested it and she had this look in her eye like she knew he would jump at the chance
                            I thought that as well. Looked quite amused, didn't she? And she didn't offer to go herself either.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                              They can't find one for Sheppard and he is a few inches shorter than Ronon! I guess the ancients were all tiny people.

**faints**

Watching Tabula Rasa right now and Ronon is rushing to see Jenn to tell her he isn't sick!!!
                              Yup, short people indeed!

I like that bit.

*push, barge, out of my way!*
                              Those poor sick people! Lol!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              Ronon, you have a little speck of dust in your eye. You want me to get it out?

A speck of dust?! I need to go see Jennifer RIGHT NOW!

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                              ((((BB)))))) read your other post hun! Life does get better. (and friends help ) you are doing well, if anything will get you over being nervous around people it is the wildwomen on this thread!
                              Spoiler:
                              I find religious fanatics to be a riot, he reminds me of a "sidewalk" minister on campus who harangues "all college students as promiscuous, drug-dealing alcoholics". He really hates me, I often stop and ask him (at a yell of course) if he is jealous! He told me a week ago that I should be "ashamed I was teaching such losers" I laughed and told him I was not an instructor but a student. The kids all laughed and he found a different corner to preach on

me too, something just sexy about it... don't want a close up, just seeing a guy in jeans and barefoot is *sighhhhh* sexy and vunerable looking.

*sigh*
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

LOL.

A quick question for you all, that I'm sure you will enjoy thinking about.
                                Spoiler:

What underwear (if any) does Ronon wear?

I'm writing a bit of a fic and I'd like to know what the most popular opinion is.

Spoiler:

And now I'm off to bed. Good night all!

Comment

Working...
                                X