Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A is for the angel Ronon puts on top of the tree... (Jenn can't reach)

B is for the bright lights all around! (luvs Christmas lights)

C is for the cracker that they pull together. Inside was a ring that Ronon gave to Jenn.

D is for the squeak of delight from Jenn as he slides the ring on her finger

E is for excitement as they open their Christmas presents.

F is for the firelight twinkling on the log hearth... (they snuggle)

G is for the golden bells hung all around

H is for the home they have made

I is for the icicles outside the window and on their balcony

J is for the jammies they are wearing

K is for the kisses under the mistletoe

L is for the LOVE they share growing stronger each day

M is for the mulled wine they sip by the fire.

N is for naughtiness by the fire after the mulled wine

Comment

C is for the cracker that they pull together. Inside was a ring that Ronon gave to Jenn.

O is for the ornaments on the tree - that is near where the naughtiness is happening!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

O is for the ornaments on the tree - that is near where the naughtiness is happening!

P is for the peppermint candy canes Jenn is sucking on, which is giving Ronon naughty thoughts.
        sigpic

Comment

P is for the peppermint candy canes Jenn is sucking on, which is giving Ronon naughty thoughts.

Q is for quiet...not for very long

hey guys new vid Merry Xmas http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=u-mAy8...eature=channel

Comment

B actually stands for BB's Back Baby... Well for tonight anyway, still on my self imposed vacation for GW, but i thought i would come online, just to post to my lovely wild things.

Merry Christmas

Hope you are all well, enjoying time with families if you are with them, or have them, and most of all you are peaceful and loving time. Take care all, i shall be back in the new year for more fun

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone!

I hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas and that you are all having fun!
              Glad to see you briefly back BB!

I'm off out now to the pub for Christmas lunch. See you in a while!

Comment

Happy Holidays!
                There's a pressie over at keller_daily...so if I may direct your attention over there please. Could you comment over there too because no one barely comments over there anymore and it makes me feel lonely.

Comment

Woo! Merry Christmas BB We love it when you pop by!

R is for the rest they are going to need.
                  sigpic
                  My Site || My Blog

Comment

Afternoon

I hope everyone has amazing Christmas day Just on eof the relative visits in front of me and then I will just stay at home and doing nothing. You must love Christmas

Comment

Just got back from the pub. We went here http://www.thedevonshirearms.co.uk/

I am absolutely stuffed. Seven courses! Now I'm waddling off to Mr Blen's sisters for party games and, hopefully, a cup of tea.

Hope you are all having fun!

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                        B actually stands for BB's Back Baby... Well for tonight anyway, still on my self imposed vacation for GW, but i thought i would come online, just to post to my lovely wild things.

Merry Christmas

Hope you are all well, enjoying time with families if you are with them, or have them, and most of all you are peaceful and loving time. Take care all, i shall be back in the new year for more fun

Hey BB good to see you again hope your having a good day

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                        Just got back from the pub. We went here http://www.thedevonshirearms.co.uk/

I am absolutely stuffed. Seven courses! Now I'm waddling off to Mr Blen's sisters for party games and, hopefully, a cup of tea.

Hope you are all having fun!
                        seven courses! i struggled with two! but it was a nice dinner.... then we watched mamma mia, and Jack danced along! Nice relaxing Xmas *sigh* Hope you guys are having a good time too

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post

Merry Christmas

WooHoo! Hi Badboy! Nice to see you briefly back!

I'm in between right now. We opened presents!!! Going over to Mom and Dad's later for dinner. So we're kinda inbetween.

Merry Christmas!
                          sigpic

Comment

S is for the silvery music filling the air
                            sigpic

Comment

S is for the silvery music filling the air

T is for the silvery tinsel in Jenn and Ronon's hair (we ALL know how that got there )

Comment

You guys are having fun with the ABC's

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X